I am so angry right now!!!!!!!!!

Xavier

My Sedu decided today it no longer wants to work!:wallbash:

I have only had it for a little over a year. Sedu offers a 2 year warranty...but I can't find my receipt.

I went to Folica.com where I purchased it from and tried to login but it says my email address is not registered.:perplexed They send me promo emails all the time so I am not sure why I am not able to login. My only hope is to try and contact Folica tomorrow to see if they can provide me with a receipt or at least a shipping confirmation.

I am really down about this.

I was never really satisfied with my sedu---should have exchanged it earlier. I hope you can return it, it seems folica has good customer service.

I was never really satisfied with my sedu---should have exchanged it earlier. I hope you can return it, it seems folica has good customer service.

I really hope they will be willing to help get me something to show proof that I purchased the iron so that I can provide it to Sedu. I flat iron about once every month which IMO is not a lot at all so having it good out already is a huge disapointment.

Folica.com is great! I called and they are sending me a new Sedu!:clapping:

Since the iron is still under warranty, I only had a pay $9.95 and the cost to mail the old one back.:yep:

Did they send you a receipt by email? Could be in your archived mail if you save them that long. I do, but then again, I'm paranoid

Did they send you a receipt by email? Could be in your archived mail if you save them that long. I do, but then again, I'm paranoid

When I called Folica.com they were able to look up my 2008 purchase and they are sending me a new one since it is still under warranty.

Back