i am ready for some hair that swangs!!!

shetara20

hello ladies!!! Im still workin on my goal of of SL by December.I believe I will make it. I am 7 weeks post my last relaxer and i am actually contemplating on going natural without BCing. A lot is going on in my life right now and I am just ready for a change. I just ready to stretch my hair out to full SL so I can have hair that finally swangs!!!!! what do yall think???

I guess what I meant was should I transition to natural for a while (I like MissNorway's progress) then relax it when I feel that my hair is long enough to relax it again?

Last edited:
If you want hair that swangs you won't achieve that by going natural unless you plan on wearing it straight. I am confused too!

i meant that i should stretch and transition to natural for a year or 2 then relax it back.

Oh I got you...lol. Yeah I think you achieve the fastest growth doing it that way. Just keep in mind taking care of both textures takes a lot of care patience and work. 2 years is a loooon stretch...good luck.

Yep! Thats going to be a LLOOOOONGGGGGG stretch. Maybe you could even stretch for half the time and gradually cut away the ends.

Back