I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM AT ALL..GOOD PRODUCT OR NOT!

LondonDiva

A dear member here just PM'd me asking if I gave permission for Sam247.com to use my 'testimonials' on their site.

However I couldn't remember so took a peek. :shocked:

They were posts just plainly JACKED with links to here as well as my LHCF member name posted. A few other members posts are on there too. The only one I gave permission to was Marquetta Breslin www.braidsbybreslin.com

So someone's been lurking, copied the posts, linked the threads and put our usernames WITHOUT our persmission.

I'm a lil pissed to say the least.

One more unecessary e-mail I gotta write now too, and the thing is their customer service is great, but this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

However if they ship me over a few loaves of bun, hardough bread and that processed cheese in the tin with a case of Grape Soda Bigga I may rething my stance:lachen: BUT THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN :mad:

http://www.sams247.com/jamaican-black-castor-oil.aspx

I'm like Letitia it IS bad business. They could have pm'ed yall and offered a free bottle of JBCO for your testimonials, coupons, something. Not only were they being lazy and cheap, it is also low class. I hope they see this, since they seems to be lurking so much :look: :

They could have atleast offered yall some free product, since you all ARE generating business. Stealing testimonials is not the key to good business.

Oh wow, I remember seeing those testimonials from this site and BHM and I thought they got permission. That's definitely unprofessional.

What really gets me is putting up direct links to the threads the quotes were lifted from! How many people have information, pics and stuff in their siggys? Now that's all been opened up to a different group of people, and who knows what they're into! :perplexed

keluric said:
Oh wow, I remember seeing those testimonials from this site and BHM and I thought they got permission. That's definitely unprofessional.

Same here. I thought they were one of the LHCF's new sponsors

That's ridiculous. Testimonials are supposed to be something YOU sent in to them, not something they copied and pasted from a forum. I agree with the other posters who said they should at least offer you some free product. What's sad is how much they have you quoted on their site...it's like they archived everything you ever said about their product. Talk about some desperation.

LMAO @ the bolded--they better pay up! :lachen:

Seriously though, that is so shady what they did. How did they know that you wanted to be associated with their product on their site? I also see other members that lovingly gave their testimonials. [/sarcasm]

:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

LondonDiva said:
...So someone's been lurking, copied the posts, linked the threads and put our usernames WITHOUT our persmission.

I'm a lil pissed to say the least.

One more unecessary e-mail I gotta write now too, and the thing is their customer service is great, but this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

However if they ship me over a few loaves of bun, hardough bread and that processed cheese in the tin with a case of Grape Soda Bigga I may rething my stance:lachen: BUT THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN :mad:

http://www.sams247.com/jamaican-black-castor-oil.aspx

:mad: That is just so low of them!!!!!! :mad: I'm never ordering from them again either! I hope the moderators of the forum do something about this! That is just plain wrong!:mad:

I just fired over an email stating that I will not be purchasing from them again do to this. :whip:

LaNecia aka VWV

I remember seeing that when I ordered mine earlier this year. I thought permission was given. Dang, London, they got you saying a whole book about the Black Castor Oil. Somebody needs their arses whupped!

Is that even legal? I say LD's and Stephanie's testimonial and pic on the braid site. The other site I saw quotes only. :(

LocksOfLuV said:
I'm like Letitia it IS bad business. They could have pm'ed yall and offered a free bottle of JBCO for your testimonials, coupons, something. Not only were they being lazy and cheap, it is also low class. I hope they see this, since they seems to be lurking so much :look: :

They could have atleast offered yall some free product, since you all ARE generating business. Stealing testimonials is not the key to good business.

I agree with the bolded part.

London Diva, One would think you were part of the company the way they took ALL your post and just have you all over the website. I can not believe no one from the company asked for your permission. *Just anger me*

I think your care package should be shipped out FedEx Air along with a case of the BCO!

:mad:

I see they have links to each comment. I would go in the thread and make changes to it. :look:
"SAM247.COM DID NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY COMMENTS."

I'd hope they'd at least drop the links after that.

Plus, they have salt in their castor oil. I called them and they lied about it, but when i got it, i knew they put oil in it, hence the dry trashy hair.

Letitia said:
I agree with the bolded part.

London Diva, One would think you were part of the company the way they took ALL your post and just have you all over the website. I can not believe no one from the company asked for your permission. *Just anger me*

I think your care package should be shipped out FedEx Air along with a case of the BCO!

Ya know!!

I kept paging down and kept seeing my username again and again and I knew I never agreed to that. One of the posts I made just 2-3 weeks ago on here, so they've been snooping and poaching all right!

CandiceC said:
:mad:

I see they have links to each comment. I would go in the thread and make changes to it. :look:

I'd hope they'd at least drop the links after that.

GREAT IDEA!!!!

Candice I hope you don't mind if I use your comment above:lol:

what got me is that i don't recall seeing their particular brand being mentioned in any of the stolen posts. that in itself is misleading. i'm sure that many women here used their product but how can they be so sure of that?

i was gonna ask were you guys referring to black castor oil in general or
where you guys talking about this brand specifically?

This brand from their site. Their the main source where the BCO users get theirs from online.
I bought mine from their site a few years ago

LondonDiva said:
GREAT IDEA!!!!

Candice I hope you don't mind if I use your comment above:lol:

Go right ahead! Thanks for asking permission. :lol:

LondonDiva said:
This brand from their site. Their the main source where the BCO users get theirs from online.
I bought mine from their site a few years ago

But there's no way they could know that you were talking about their stuff, right? is all jamaican black castor oil created equally? i hope they are lurking here and see how pissed they've made people.

Chinagem said:
But there's no way they could know that you were talking about their stuff, right? is all jamaican black castor oil created equally? i hope they are lurking here and see how pissed they've made people.

See they did, cause after I got my order I came on here and bigged them up. I think they may have made a post or 2 on here. From then the word spread and the ladies were buying up the BCO from them. Just the other day they had s special and it was announced on here and some of the ladies stocked up again. Pretty much they (so far as we know it) are the only reliable, cheapest source for the BCO.

Back