I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THEM AT ALL..GOOD PRODUCT OR NOT!

:look: If I were you I'd add that "didn't get my permission" statement to my siggy. That way when someone clicks on it and read your post, they'll see that too.

And I just ran out of black castor oil. I was going to restock but I think I'm going to look elsewhere now.

that's pretty triffling. i remember reading your post about mixing conditioners and the castor oil. i still need to try it just not from them :ohwell:

I wonder if you edit your post will it change the link....

Edited: Whoops, looks like that was already suggested, I am so late. Sorry!

Last edited:
LondonDiva said:
Ya know!!

I kept paging down and kept seeing my username again and again and I knew I never agreed to that. One of the posts I made just 2-3 weeks ago on here, so they've been snooping and poaching all right!

I think you're his favorite LD. I feel you though. I wouldn't like it if it was me.

WomanlyCharm said:
What really gets me is putting up direct links to the threads the quotes were lifted from! How many people have information, pics and stuff in their siggys? Now that's all been opened up to a different group of people, and who knows what they're into! :perplexed

That's a good point, I guess our information could be allover the place by now:confused: :perplexed :( :mad:

LondonDiva said:
A dear member here just PM'd me asking if I gave permission for Sam247.com to use my 'testimonials' on their site.

However I couldn't remember so took a peek. :shocked:

They were posts just plainly JACKED with links to here as well as my LHCF member name posted. A few other members posts are on there too. The only one I gave permission to was Marquetta Breslin www.braidsbybreslin.com

So someone's been lurking, copied the posts, linked the threads and put our usernames WITHOUT our persmission.

I'm a lil pissed to say the least.

One more unecessary e-mail I gotta write now too, and the thing is their customer service is great, but this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

However if they ship me over a few loaves of bun, hardough bread and that processed cheese in the tin with a case of Grape Soda Bigga I may rething my stance:lachen: BUT THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN :mad:

http://www.sams247.com/jamaican-black-castor-oil.aspx

London, I call it Black Laxative 'cause if anyone uses my posts and forum name...they are going to compensate me...sneaky deebils!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so too, but doubt it. :ohwell:

LondonDiva, did you get an apology?

RainbowCurls said:
It's good that they have said they appericate business from LHCF, but I would hope they they have made personal apologies to the members involved for using their quotes without their consent.

what they did to you is wrong but why would the owner of this forum tell them to take the link down when it could mean more business for them.
I know they are not the only site to use information from here on there site. I think Robin from C & G use information from here and other hair forums as well. How many links can you find on here to C & G site, MTG and many other product sites. This company just went about it the wrong way.This and other hair forums helps many companies make money. do y'all really think they are not members here. I have been getting a lot of PM about the Tex i use. The most i will say in a post is i use it but if you want any information about the product you would have to PM me. i don't want to make anyone mad but sit back and think about what I'm saying. It all about business practice and money. Most business make money through word of mouth. LHCF is also a business and they also make their money through word of month and links from other sites. Like i said I'm not trying to make anyone mad but look at it from a business point of view instead of a costumer point of view.

Last edited:
bklynwildheart said:
I hope so too, but doubt it. :ohwell:

LondonDiva, did you get an apology?

After I e-mailed them, they didn't reply back or anything. I even gave my bottle away to somebody else. I'm so disgusted with them. Will never use their product again. NEVER!!!

What!!! I never knew this. I was just praising them. Well no more. I am done. The regular is fine with me I have two bottles I will use them up and use the regular from now on. I can't support BS.

Back