I am my OWN shs! *sighs*

Leshia

Okay, so I was trying to fix a few thin/dry ends...so, I cut. Wellllll, i was styling and adding leave in...and then I cut again...well, THEN, I decided that I didn't cut enough...and cut AGAIN. I am my own freaking scissor happy stylist.
look.gif
But, my ends aren't dry anymore.
grin.gif
You guys...bra strap is waving goodbye...a few inches below shoulders is showing me to my "room". *sighs* Why don't the ends just stay straight and moisturized? Any one else a menace with scissors? and further, is anyone willing to fly to Korea and TAKE my scissors?

Trimming can be ' addictive.' We will always have split ends, it's inevitable. Clearly, you are a Supermon, with those gorgeous kids! You hair looks good, let it grow! You've done a beautiful job with the babies and hair! Congratulations!

*raises fist* Bah to you, Elliot! With your ole thick hair and straight, even ends! Down with you!!!! You're the one who got me starting cutting in the first place!

(Shouting into a megaphone) LESHIA--PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN AND TAKE 5 STEPS BACK! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCISSORS OR I'LL BE FORCED TO BLAST YOU WITH MY BLOWDRYER!

Seriously Leshia, I am sure your ends are fine. You do everything to protect them, so PLEASE put the scissors down. You are cutting over a year's worth of hard work and money.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
elliot said:
(Shouting into a megaphone) LESHIA--PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN AND TAKE 5 STEPS BACK! STEP AWAY FROM THE SCISSORS OR I'LL BE FORCED TO BLAST YOU WITH MY BLOWDRYER!

Seriously Leshia, I am sure your ends are fine. You do everything to protect them, so PLEASE put the scissors down. You are cutting over a year's worth of hard work and money.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, no you didn't go there with the "money" thing, sounding like my nagging husband. *rolls up sleeves*

Put the scissors away! Maybe make a vow that you will only let a professional trim your ends - of course, one who you can trust to only trim what you want.

I know if I ever started cutting my own hair, I would probably feel that urge, too.

Hairlove, I guess I could *try* to make that kind of commitment, but I just can't resist! Some can't keep their hands out of their hair, I can't keep the scissors out of it!

Yes, Mikeygurl, it might be healthy, but like I said, I'm never getting much beyond a few inches past shoulders..*sighs*

Leshia, I can be the exact same way. I love cutting my hair, I have to admit, but as time wears on, I want it back.
cry3.gif
Eh well.
laugh.gif

Back