I AM IN DEEP TROUBLE..LOL

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I can't keep my hands out of my hair!:lol: NO, I DID NOT RELAX!:nono::lachen: I finally made a decent 2 strand twist set that I don't look juvenile with. I am enjoying my natural hair so much. I don't know how to leave it alone. I want to see how long I can protective style. I wonder if I can make a full year of protective styles. That's my new goal.:yep:

Hand in hair disease? Yeah, it seems to be a natural thing in the first year or so. Maybe you should try a blow out using the tension method. Twists never seem to look juvenile using this method as long as you keep them small. I am, however, a bigger fan of the resulting twistout :)

Last edited:
I like your twists! They're not too bad! I'm glad you're having fun with your hair and making progress, keep it up! :grin:

No, I was actually going to request the pics but didn't want to be the first to make the demand. So thanks for doing it.

I'm a bit slow because I have no camera. I will be getting more pics, soon. :lol: I am getting psyched with my hair. I am also trying hard to practice braids. They look too pitiful to be seen but I am not going to quit until I finally get it.:yep: My next experiment will be twist outs, soon. I just don't get the curly definition I've seen on others. More practice is definitely needed.

Back