I am going to weave it up,yall!!

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I am excited about this. I am going to get my hair cornrowed with weave soon. This is my first time getting weave in my hair and it is kinda exciting for me. I am debating over getting synthetic or human hair for my braids. I will post pics of them soon. I AM SO EXCITED!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I can't wait to see your results.

BBS, how did you keep from having demarcation breakage during your transition? Your hair looks great!

[ QUOTE ]
kombov_dymond said:
I can't wait to see your results.

BBS, how did you keep from having demarcation breakage during your transition? Your hair looks great!

[/ QUOTE ]

First and foremost- I STAYED OUT OF MY HAIR!! I think a lot of women complain about the transitioning phase because they are in their hair too much. The only time I combed my hair during my transition was when my hair was soaking wet, with either conditioner or some type of moisturizer in it. This cut down on the breakage,for real. I NEVER combed my hair when it was dry.

I can't wait to see how it turns out! I've been wanting to experiment with a weave for awhile just haven't gotten around to doing one. Are you going to do something you can wear both curly and straight?

[ QUOTE ]
Divastate said:
I can't wait to see how it turns out! I've been wanting to experiment with a weave for awhile just haven't gotten around to doing one. Are you going to do something you can wear both curly and straight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, I am just getting my hair braided. I did not think about getting weave that could be worn curly or straight. What do you think I should do?

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
Divastate said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, I am just getting my hair braided. I did not think about getting weave that could be worn curly or straight. What do you think I should do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well whenver I someday get around to getting one I'd love to get something I could wear curly or straight because then I could blowdry and curl and play with it to my hearts content since I never get to do that anymore but that's just me /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I think she said a weave. I hope so at least b/c you wanna keep that pretty hair nicely protected /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Braid extensions gave me knots /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

Be sure to take pics! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

(Do you know anyone around here who does kinky twist extentions?)

Back