I am giving up CON!

Miosy

Yes, it's true. I've always turned to CON especially after 8 weeks post but then I went through periods of intense shedding and dryness. I found out it was CON, although I clarified that film built up was always there and eventually caused my hair to get dry and brittle.

I have a new love now and it's Elucence. I've used the shampoo & conditioner twice and I am so in love. Especially the conditioner, it moisturizes whether I leave it for 3 minutes or 5 hours. Although it's not an all organic product. I am truly impressed. I lost maybe 20 hairs last nite and that is nothing compare to how I normally shed!!!! I'm soooo happy
drunk.gif

I finally found a shampoo and conditioner from the same company that actually works for me!

oh no! another elucence rave.
shocked.gif
If I don't get my hands on elucence soon I swear I'll go crazy.
laugh.gif

friday(payday) seems so far away

well maybe I can borrow.......

miosy, I can relate to what your saying about the film. though it is a great shampoo to detangle, sometimes I don't like the "sticky" feeling I get.

The shampoo does not detangle as good as CON but it detangles it good enough to get your hair ready for the conditioner. The conditioner detangles really good.

Back