I am Also Confused about my hair texture.

Hey Ms.Jadu!

You need to take 4B off your profile cause you certainly aint that. lol

I'm guessing your 3.. something. Whats your hair(new growth) look like when its dry??? fine curls, loose curls, kinky, is the curl straight or coarse. can you brush/comb trough it easily without any oils/moisturizers???

Thanks EMGURL!!!!!!
smile.gif
grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
azul11 said:

okay according to your thing i am 3c/4a which i suspected. I always thought it was 4a/4b but i dont have a z pattern. my hair when i was younger looked a little like gloria ruben not exactly. my hair is in braids and when i wet my hair line it is straight and then some parts stay smooth and the ends form a little c. the loose hairs around the braids form a s like a phone cord. some of the hair in the braids turn in a spiral. i have had turn some of the braids because my hair would just turn it. i am thinking this is 3c/4a??
confused.gif
maybe andre's book is more clear on the different hair types. cause i know i sure am confused. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about me emgirl? What hair type would I be??
confused.gif
confused.gif
God bless you all.

I want help too!!!

I am so confused about this hair typing thing, but I would like to get it pretty close. My hair gets straight when it's wet but it curls up as soon as it's dry and the curls range from the size of a pencil to the size of a thumb, maybe. It is very resistant to relaxers, but also gets very damaged by them. It is also fine and doesn't have alot of frizz and lays down (lays down like wavy hair but it curls up at the ends). This is so complicated to me so please help me out.

Thanks for the heads up. My baby hairs are fine, and I can just brush it back with plain old water to combat the frizzies. But hell if I dont comb my hair properly, dreadlocks start to form. Im not ready to transform my self into a rastawoman yet.lol

Back