I am almost waist length!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME BUBLNBRNSUGA!!! :clap: You and your hair are beautiful! I have decided for myself to start exercising and drinking more water too and to stop combing out my hair too much. Anyway, CONGRATS on your healthy hair growth!!! :up:

Last edited:
Poohbear said:
THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME BUBLNBRNSUGA!!! :clap: You and your hair are beautiful! I have decided for myself to start exercising and drinking more water too and to stop combing out my hair too much. Anyway, CONGRATS on your healthy hair growth!!! :up:

Yeah, as soon as you stop combing so often the hair will just take off like a rocket!

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Wow. I really can't believe it. As I was washing my hair I did a pull test and I have just a few more inches until I am waist length!! If it weren't for this site (and nappturality) I wouldn't have seen these results. Me only combing my hair at a max of twice weekly, exercising, drinking more water, and eating a tad bit better have really been beneficial. Once again, thanks ladies!

2007_0313pics0119.jpg

Great job!:)

FeelinIt said:
Girl why did I get excited like I won the damn lottery?!?! I'm soooo happy for you. I can't wait until I'm there. I'm brushin APL!!

Are you trying to get to WL unstretched too??

Co-signing,

:eek: After reading your post, my heart started racing.You would have thought this was my hair that grew. This calls for a celebration:lol: I can't wait for that kinda growth.
Congrats!

RZ

Go Bubblin', Go Bubblin' ::cabbage patch::

And who knows--it might already be waist length! The pull test is only semi-accurate. ;)

Supergirl said:
Go Bubblin', Go Bubblin' ::cabbage patch::

And who knows--it might already be waist length! The pull test is only semi-accurate. ;)

Ditto! You might just be already there. And from where I am looking you only have like .5 of an inch to go.;)

I'm so excited for you!! One favor...would you adopt my head? Pweeeze? It needs help and you look as if you have the magic touch.

Congrats.

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Wow. I really can't believe it. As I was washing my hair I did a pull test and I have just a few more inches until I am waist length!! If it weren't for this site (and nappturality) I wouldn't have seen these results. Me only combing my hair at a max of twice weekly, exercising, drinking more water, and eating a tad bit better have really been beneficial. Once again, thanks ladies!

2007_0313pics0119.jpg

Bubln, all I can say is mercy, mercy, mercy!!! Your hair is beautiful, the curl, the thickness, the length all to die for. The first time that I saw your hair, I think it was between APL and BSL, and I thought it was beautiful then.

Back