I Almost Forgot How Great...

divinefavor

Aveda DR is!!!!! I purchased the DR set back in April and haven't used it in a couple of months. The price makes me use it sparingly, however, before church yesterday I washed, conditioned, and blowdried (I know this is bad) and used my ceramic curling iron. My hair was so nice and bouncy and I received a lot of compliments at church yesterday. Due to the cost being so high, I don't know if I would purchase it again. But, it sure is a great product! Are there any other producs by Aveda that are great and can yield bouncy and shiny results but at a cheaper price? I have fine hair.

Ive never tried the Aveda DR.... but you are sure making it sound good and tempting. I may have to treat myself to this one day. :)

KiniKakes said:
Ive never tried the Aveda DR.... but you are sure making it sound good and tempting. I may have to treat myself to this one day. :)

In another Aveda Thread that I created someone posted a link to a free Aveda sample. Go check it out!

Ladies Does it provide great slip? How about cones? and the smell? I know i wanna know how it is in detail:lol: I'm soo broke just thinking about it:D

KiniKakes said:

Go ahead girl and treat yourself! ;) I had a little extra money that month and wanted to do something for myself, so that is why I purchased it.

berry87 said:
Ladies Does it provide great slip? How about cones? and the smell? I know i wanna know how it is in detail:lol: I'm soo broke just thinking about it:D

I know that both times I tried it I didn't have much new growth. It provides great slip when there isn't much new growth. I'm not sure if the slip is still there when being more than 8 weeks post relaxer. The smell isn't fruity or anything, it's smells pretty good though.

MizaniMami said:
*wants to steal Sareca's Aveda DR*

Can I use your bathroom?:lachen:
:lachen:You sound like one of my bestfriends. Everytime she comes over she's always like "Dang, you got fifth-million conditioners in here, what does this one do?" I'm like "get yo butt outta my cabinets. Can't take black people no where." :lachen:

Back