I added 6 pictures to my album today.

laketta

I just wanted to share with you.

Warning! They are not beautiful pics by any stretch of the imagination.

I realized that I had more growth than I had before. These are the last pics I am taking until after the new year so hopefully, I will very close to brastrap then. I may need to clip another .5 inches but I think my progress is coming along okay. Taking my own pics is hard especially putting my hand behond my back and grabbing my hair. I hope you enjoy. They are located in my progress part two of my album.

Enjoy.

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair has grown so much! Grow on girl! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks everybody. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I haven't used heat in my hair for about 2.5 months now and overall my hair is thanking me for it.

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to share with you.

Warning! They are not beautiful pics by any stretch of the imagination.

I realized that I had more growth than I had before. These are the last pics I am taking until after the new year so hopefully, I will very close to brastrap then. I may need to clip another .5 inches but I think my progress is coming along okay. Taking my own pics is hard especially putting my hand behond my back and grabbing my hair. I hope you enjoy. They are located in my progress part two of my album.

Enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laketta your wig in your album is GORGEOUS!!! I wanted to get a wig just like that, but I thought it would look so fake...but it looks so real on you! How did it look when you bought it...and was it expensive if you don't mind my asking...

You do your thing girl! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

thanks Ginsana. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That wig was waist length when I bought it. I cut it down to where I thought my natural hair was but slightly longer. That wig was 40 dollars when I purchased it. It's human hair and I got it from the beauty supply store.

[ QUOTE ]
your hair is looking so good and pretty! that length is really coming along. what is your secret?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leaving it alone, the wig helps a lot. Also no heat.

However I have been taking my 5mg of biotin almost everyday.

Back