I actually noticed some growth!!!

shetara20

I am gonna be 6 weeks post tomorrow and I take comparison pics about every 2 months and I noticed about an 1/2 or inch of growth since June 21 (my last relaxer) I guess all that bunning and moisturizing and co-washing did me a lot of good. (At least I think so...lol) I am actually shocked because my hair grows the same rate as a snail moves!!!LOL! but i just wanted to share that with everyone because I never used to take comparison pics now that I do I can notice the actual growth!!!!

Thanks to the ladies of LHCF!!!!!

I am gonna be 6 weeks post tomorrow and I take comparison pics about every 2 months and I noticed about an 1/2 or inch of growth since June 21 (my last relaxer) I guess all that bunning and moisturizing and co-washing did me a lot of good. (At least I think so...lol) I am actually shocked because my hair grows the same rate as a snail moves!!!LOL! but i just wanted to share that with everyone because I never used to take comparison pics now that I do I can notice the actual growth!!!!

Thanks to the ladies of LHCF!!!!!
we relaxed round the same time....I was June 20th and I noticed some growth myself.
where the pics?

we relaxed round the same time....I was June 20th and I noticed some growth myself.
where the pics?

I dont have one.boooo i know iplan on gettin one in couple months then ima try to upload my pics from my cell phone!!!!

Back