hurry ovation cell therape on sale this week

I don't think that's a sale price, that's what I paid when I first purchased mine a couple of months ago.

yeah, i paid that too about 3 weeks ago. i think my next order will be just the cell therapy instead of all 3 pieces.

yeah, i paid that too about 3 weeks ago. i think my next order will be just the cell therapy instead of all 3 pieces.
How do you feel about the cream rinse and the shampoo??

The grow stuff sounds like the cell therapy...I have conditoners that smoothe the hair cuticles already...

How do you feel about the cream rinse and the shampoo??

The grow stuff sounds like the cell therapy...I have conditoners that smoothe the hair cuticles already...

"The grow stuff" is the cell therapy and it works wonders!!! You don't really need the shampoo or the creme rinse if you're trying to get the growth. I use my regular products along with the OCT.

"The grow stuff" is the cell therapy and it works wonders!!! You don't really need the shampoo or the creme rinse if you're trying to get the growth. I use my regular products along with the OCT.
Thank you, I might have to check that out!! The Cell Therapy LOL...I'm always giving things my own made up names....:lachen:

oh girl dont do that. I just ordered mine tonight and that was the price of it. And i checked a couple of days ago and it still was the same price no difference.

Ok the PJ in me is going crazy
I am just going to get the cell therapy
any suggestions on how to us it. I have no problems with appling every night and bagging my hair

Back