HUMAN HAIR OR DOG HAIR??????

shocked.gif
eek!

[ QUOTE ]
aprilbiz said:
And we wonder if we're eating chicken or cat in our Chinese food?! (Sorry!)

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to get off topic, but when i was in high school my family's favorite chinese food restaurant was closed down by the city because they found dog and cat carcasses in the back! happily, we only ate shrimp fried rice there -- but still! my sister says she was told the chicken can sometimes be pigeon!
shocked.gif
so i am really selective about chinese food now, needless to say.

on topic, i would be more inclined to synthetic hair because it seems to also have more memory, at least for wigs, which i have recently decided on for the winter!
grin.gif

My aunt's favorite Chinese restaurant was on the news. They showed dog or cat carcasses hanging in the fridge. I ate there once. The "chicken" felt funny in my mouth and I spit it out.

My aunt was trying to keep hope alive, though. She said, "I don't think they were cooking the animals. Some strays probably crawled in there and died."

And skinned themsleves?
ohwell.gif
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
My aunt's favorite Chinese restaurant was on the news. They showed dog or cat carcasses hanging in the fridge. I ate there once. The "chicken" felt funny in my mouth and I spit it out.

My aunt was trying to keep hope alive, though. She said, "I don't think they were cooking the animals. Some strays probably crawled in there and died."

And skinned themsleves?
ohwell.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sassy: "keep hope alive"!
rofl.gif
i understand her though! that fried food is addictive!
lick.gif
laugh.gif

Edited to say: "crawled in there and died???!!!!" see here in the nyc we have an annual listing of dirty restaurants soo don't get me started!!!!
mad.gif
i can go there with stories now! like the restaurant workers having sex on the lettuce and serving it!
shocked.gif
nevermind, we were talkin bout weaves???
wink.gif

Back