How's your hair doing right 'bout na?

After this fiasco, my hair is still kind of tangly and I will probably have to Co wash tonight because it's big and weird and I don't know what else to do.

Oddly though it feels really nice under my fingers. Very soft. I did a use it up/coconut lime treatment over the weekend and that went really well.

I'm really not feeling my hair right now. I'm going through a range of emotions from contemplating relaxing to cutting it all off to just wearing wigs until the day I die. I feel like I'm not making progress and that my hair just doesn't have "the look" I want. :wallbash:

My hair is doing ok. I've been wiggin it, so I haven't done anything special to it.

I plan on flat ironing at the end of June to see how close I am to bra strap and to see if I still want to texlax.

I've been wearing my hair in cornrows under my wigs for two weeks at a time. And I'm getting ready to add a MN and Sulfur mix to my regi and see how that works.

I'm a little bored with my hair now, but no heat is touching it for one more month.

My hair is aggravating me. I just wish I can go back to the day that my mom decided to perm my hair. I probably would have spoken up or start running around or something so she wouldn't get to me lol.

I'm trying to get the health of my hair up and hopefully get some thickness. Right now...it's just there.

I'm so loving my hair right now. That recent trim made all of the difference; it looks healthy and bouncy and fabulous! :blush:

I'm loving my hair expect for the ends......they have thinned out a little bit and so I am going to be keeping my hair up for this 10 week relaxer stretch and incorporate more updos in my hairstyles because I don't want to mess up my progress because I have to make BSL by July 14th. And now my ultimate goal of midback has now changed to WAISTLENGTH:spinning:.

I need a relaxer. My NG is thick is enough that I could just do braids though which I am strongly contemplating. It got hot here for the past 2 days and the whole time I was thinking "MY HEAD!". I'm not in the mood this year to be sweating touch ups...

My hair is more defined than ususal,which is not a bad thing, but different. I just wonder if I did something different and if I did I wish I knew what I did, lol.

it's doing better now that it's gotten some good ol' grapeseed oil in it...which it hasnt had in about a month and i could tell it really missed it. haha.

i still need a good super moisturizing spray leave-in/moisturizer, though.

that would put it over the edge.

My hair is doing great, actually. I haven't had many ugh moments with my hair's health since 8 months after my BC when I got rid of ALL of the scab hair I had. The worst thing I've experienced has been the ugly in between stage. I'm exploring more updos and twists and twistouts now to keep myself cool.

I'm 2.5 yrs natural at the end of June, so, I think it's going pretty well right now.

great after last night's wash session. i DC'd with kenra mc for the first time and mixed in a clear glaze as well as a brunette one...my braidout is shrunken but gloss-ay.

i am still struggling about what i want to do to it for the summer...kinky twists, box braids, a sew-in, or a nice BC are all on my mind.

:grin:I'm lovin my hair, cept it need a lil trim, i just need to find someone i trust who won't CHOP off my hair...:nono:, just a lil trim

My hair is smelling pretty much like barbecue because of all of the barbecuing I've been doing since Saturday. Oh well, I'm gonna take LadyLibra's advice of putting vanilla essence in it to see if it cuts the odor. I plan to wash but I'm trying to wait until I get to DR on Sunday or Monday to do so.

It's getting longer, which is always good! But I know that since I haven't trimmed in a year, I may have to pretty soon. I'll hold out for as long as I can.

My pin curling methods are 100x better now that I secure them with Good Days Hairpins instead of bobby's or the duckbill clips. The curls come out luscious and juicy :lick:

Back