How will you Reward Yourself when you reach your Hair Goals??

Will you Reward yourself?

• Yes! Of Course!!! Especially after all of my hard work!

Votes: 71 71.7%
  • No! I may have worked hard on my hair, but it aint that deep!

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Not sure! Maybe after reading some replies, I may get inspired to do so.

Votes: 26 26.3%

• Total voters
Yes. I will reward myself with monthly trims. Oh how I miss these. There is nothing like the sight of freshly cut hair. I will probably cut a little under half an inch every month and if I see my hair growing too much beyond the bottom of my bra strap then I will get to do a bigger chop that month. I can't wait!!

KiniKakes said:
Hmmm, i dunno, maybe a nice, professional photo shoot with my blunt WL hair swangin' and blowin' and thangs!!!! :)

Also, im def. gonna try to wear my hair out more often..... as is, i wear it out Friday and Saturday. I may incorporate one weekday as well. Anything more than that would be too much for me.

OOh, I might have to steal that idea :)

Just being able to wear my out, waist length and all will be reward in itself. I can't wait to see these 'I-met-my-goal-watchoutdernow' pictures of you all. Fabulous, just fabulous!

I have been thinking about this for a while now (I am no where near my goal btw). I still haven't come up with a just reward but I will celebrate as follows: I am going to wear my hair in every type of style I can. The wilder/weirder the better just so I can take it down and say yeap its all mine. The fat buns I see some of you ladies were, the high ponytails, the pretty updos I see on longhairlovers, all of that! Then I am getting shirts with "yes Its all mine, I grew it" in rhimestomes (rhinestones). Pins, too. (for when I am dressed up!) I am playing but I'm serious too.

When I reach my goal of MBL, my reward will be to cut it to a full, thick & strong BSL. Once THOSE ends reach MBL... then it's time to celebrate. Photo Shoot! lol

Flat iron, or do straight styles more. I'll be less worried about heat damage because I'll be cutting off about 6" a year to maintain it.

Idk what i'll do when my hair returns back to waist length:lol: I really dont wanna straighten my hair until it stretches back down to at LEAST MBL:yep:.....maybe i'll just go shopping...since i'll be in my career by then :pray:

Wow...after almost 4 years I'm the only one who voted no.:lol:

I won't reward myself because having reached the goal is the reward. In the past when I've so-called rewarded myself (even just for my nappyversary:look:), I usually wound up not really caring about the reward after the fact. I don't think it's that serious.

My first response was to get the most sinfully delicious dessert I can eat that I haven't been able to in a while, but that's how I celebrate everything. I like the idea of taking professional photos though. I would take one in it's curly state and one flat-ironed (which is a treat because I have doing "no heat" for 2 years so far).

I love long hair, as of now it's SL so I wear it out but usually not down, just up in a pony. However, when it reaches MBL I believe I will wear it down a lot in just natural waves and on days I want more bounce I'll roller set it at night or something. Can't wait! I'll give in about 4 years.

I don't even know what I'll do when I meet my hair goal. I'll be ecstatic when that day does come. I've struggled with my hair all of my life, and now it's finally growing.

Once I meet Waist Length Hair I will reward myself with my dream car or dream vacation.. I may even buy new furniture or electronics.. I will buy something I always wanted for all my hard wwork. I will also make sure I get on my knees and thank the Lord for allowing me to see such a day..

First, my goal is FLBL (full lower back length. You know. Between WL and HL). I also have an hourglass fitness goal and am working hard to whittle my waist. Hopefully, I'll reach both of these goals in time for the summer.

And, with this renewed motivation, my rewards for hitting my goals will be at least one beautiful and dangerously low back dress, shopping for stunna shades on Rodeo Drive and a high-end, VIP-style vacation in L.A. (I'd better be getting out of somebody's limo with my hair blowing in the night air WITH my stunna shades on. That's right! I said it! :lick:)

I'm VERY excited because these rewards are actually goals too. :yep: Hmmm....Gotta add that to my vision board ASAP!

NJoy....I WANT SHADES TOO! :crying3:....i will be so ELATED to just reach WL for the second time....i mean...just being able to say u did it both relaxed and THEN natural?....thats GOT to feel good!:lol:....not trying to brag tho :look:.....i would like to take another trip to either Puerto Rico or NYC:yep: And i'll continue to grow it to about Hiplength and maintain it there for life:yep:

Yup!
I can't wait to stop being so obsessive, enjoy my hair more, and trim much more regularly in order to maintain even ends without having to constantly worry about losing length.

take a lot of pics rocking roller sets from steam rollers, twist outs, etc and take a trip somewhere with my big hair !

I dont know how I would reward myself- the hair is the reward! But I will head over to the fitness section and devote more of my time towards that instead of hair.

Back