How was your relationship success for 2012?

It's WAYY better than 2011 and that's all that matters :grin:

I know 2013 is gonna be the year for me! The only thing that's really stopping me from attracting the right person an getting into that LTR is myself and my laziness :look:

Met a GREAT man. I am extremely old-fashioned and traditional and he fits what I I was looking for/require. It took awhile for me to figure out the kind of man I want/respect/need and I'm glad I met someone who has the qualities I want in a man.

After today (and the day isn't even over yet), I am declaring myself as a baaaad ***** and if anyone has anything different to say, well fukc em. :lol: As for 2012, it's had its ups and downs but I don't regret it one bit. I just want to finish 2012 with a bang big enough to carry into the next year. No more making promises for the beginning of the year. Just start!

Well this has been a fabulous year...

Got rid of a loser in my life
found out that the guy that I was always flirting with (he had a crush on me in high school, never acted on it) wasn't serious about taking anything further, so I let that go
spent time with me
met a new man...who so far so good...we'll see where it goes!

Moved on from dead weight and met a GOOD man who accepts me as I am.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours.Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Reallly good. This has been a really good year. SO and I are really in a good space. Right now, I am a little frustrated, but its more me than him.

Nothing happened this year for me. I gave online dating another chance and didn't meet anyone.

I did try to clear things up with a ex but he's just as dumb as the day I told him bye. And still is in the same place I left him at 2 years ago doing nothing...

I'm just over the whole thing about meeting someone and the whole relationship thing.

Last edited:
Back