How was your hair last summer? [PICS]

graCeful_89

Yeah girls, how was it?

I didn't think I was making any progress till I saw the before/after of my pics. 8 months of hair care...not too bad.

:perplexed It could have been maybe an inch or so longer but I had a big breakage scare & some major life changes.

Anyways, thats no excuse! I'm gonna move towards a few more inches of thicker, healthy hair by august 08'. :yep: What about you? Any goals for summer 2008?

POST SOME PICS LADIES!

Attachments

• aug07 - april08.JPG
    aug07 - april08.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Yeah girls, how was it? I didn't think I was making any progress till I saw the before/after of my pics. 8 months of hair care...not too bad.

:perplexed It could have been maybe an inch or so longer but I had a big breakage scare & some major life changes.

Anyways, thats no excuse! I'm gonna move towards a few more inches of thicker, healthy hair by august 08'. :yep:

That's great progress!!!!

you know hair does what it wants to on its own time. you may think your not making progress but like you said the pics show that you are, sometimes it is changing itself in thickness more so than length and sometimes its the other way around. just keep workin with it and using the healthy hair practices that you have picked up, and you'll be on your way to your dream hair.:yep:. i always tell myself this same thing.:yep:.

Last edited:
I have some Spring comparison pics in my siggy. It didn't grow as much as I'd hoped (I did have a major cut though). The shrinkage makes it feel like I'm forever at the same length.

Congrats on your progress though :yep:.

Project2.png

6-09-07 to 4-11-08

I hope to be at least arm pit length or longer by summer

I didn't take any pics last year but I think it was in better shape then. It was a little longer too. :sad:

Back