How to tell your SO he needs to lose weight

Honestly, how would you want to be told? Would you not pop an attitutde? I know I would and I would lose my religion cursing a fool up and down about it, as if I didn't know that I had put on weight.

Just keep offering him to work out with you. He has to make the decision about losing weight, not you.

What are you going to do if he doesn't lose the weight? Are you not going to marry him? Marry him and still bug the heck out of him because of his weight? For Pete's sake, you said the man had medical issues.

Yeah hubs told me very nicely once "You're face is getting kind of round" :lol: I wasn't mad.

i told dh...my lotus garden doesnt get excited for that look..he nipped it in the butt right away---lmaooo

he just called me from the gym lol...matteroffact
the idea of that messin with his coloring..that alone should be enoughhh lol:lachen:
and he doesnt have a problem telling me babe this or that--neither do i--but we're very candid veryy honest with each other so thats all i had to say--but i also made sure to cut down on all the junk food we it--so it wont tempt him

Tell him. Believe me, men are NEVER shy about letting a woman know he wants her to gain/lose weight, wear more/less/none makeup, go natural/get a weave/get a relaxer, etc.

Tell him.

Yeah hubs told me very nicely once "You're face is getting kind of round" :lol: I wasn't mad.

I'm sorry I chuckled when I saw this:lol: I think it boils down to how you and your SO communicate. The OP's SO "sounds" like he is going through something and may be sensitive to constructive criticism.

Back