How to post pics in signature??

Trinity1

I know how to post a new pic for my avatar but not sure how to post a picture in my signature area. Can anyone assist please?

Thanks
TeeTee2

Whenever you need to post a picture, whether it be within a post or in your siggy, you need to have the url to whatever picture you want to use. So your picture must be on-line somewhere (fotki, image shack, LHCF gallery, etc). Once you have the url to the individual picture all you need to do is paste it between image tags--looks like this: [noparse]
[/noparse]

By the way, you may want to check out This Page on vbcode.

Last edited:
BlackCardinal said:
Whenever you need to post a picture, whether it be within a post or in your siggy, you need to have the url to whatever picture you want to use. So your picture must be on-line somewhere (fotki, image shack, LHCF gallery, etc). Once you have the url to the individual picture all you need to do is paste it between image tags--looks like this: [noparse]
[/noparse]

By the way, you may want to check out This Page on vbcode.

Thank you so much Blackcardinal!

TeeTee2

i've tried that and all it does is list the link in my signature...i got the URL from my fotki. i don't know what it is that's being done wrong.

the tags still aren't working. Fotki doesn't allow external linking anymore. That worked for a little while until they disabled it for non-premium members. Now I'm using yahoo, and the pictures don't show after I save my changes...only the link shows.

Back