"How to" pics of my twistouts

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I hope this wasn't already stated, but was your hair wet or dry when you did the twists? I'm natural and my hair always looks terrible when I try a twist out. I'm going to try your method.

Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

I hope this wasn't already stated, but was your hair wet or dry when you did the twists? I'm natural and my hair always looks terrible when I try a twist out. I'm going to try your method.
This was done on damp hair (about 80%). I've gotten good results both ways. Done on wet hair the look actually lasts longer. However, for my lifestyle, this allows me to sit up in bed while watching t.v., monitor kids, etc., without the worry of having to do it on wet hair in a fraction of the time. I can wear my hair in a bun for a couple of days, take it down, skip washing, and do a twistout. For dampness, I'll just apply the aloe spritz.

Awesome hair pics!! I love the result. :) Your hair looks very shiny, healthy and well moisturized.

I won't say who you remind me of in your pics b/c I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times. ;)

YES!!!! I do something similar tho not with flat twists. I love this look. I might try the flat twists.

and to the bolded - Is it Ananda Lewis? That's who I see. I also think she looks my cousin but she's not famous LOL

YES!!!! I do something similar tho not with flat twists. I love this look. I might try the flat twists.

and to the bolded - Is it Ananda Lewis? That's who I see. I also think she looks my cousin but she's not famous LOL
Hey wavezcurlz! Would you mind sharing how you do yours? I'm trying to alternate some, especially if if saves some time.

She was referring to Ananda Lewis. I tend to get that sometimes, lol! It's cool because I've always thought that she was pretty.

Hey wavezcurlz! Would you mind sharing how you do yours? I'm trying to alternate some, especially if if saves some time.

She was referring to Ananda Lewis. I tend to get that sometimes, lol! It's cool because I've always thought that she was pretty.

Yep, you are prettier than her though! :grin:

It's like CurlyNikki's twistncurl
Twists (about 5-6 Pretty big) - these were done in the morning on wet hair. I did these with Njoi Creation's Herbal Styling Pudding (on etsy.com) but I've used kinky curly custard, afroveda's almond twist creme, and other products. The key for me is some kind of holding product over top of some kind of moisturizing butter.

IMGP2614.jpg

Letting them air dry on my commute. I use those same pillow rollers you use.
IMGP2611.jpg

Take them out about 1hour later upon arrival at job :)
IMGP2621.jpg

IMGP2620.jpg

Fluff them out

IMGP2633.jpg

A few hours later:
IMGP2631.jpg

You could probably do them overnight if you don't have time to let them airdry in the morning.

Yep, you are prettier than her though! :grin:

It's like CurlyNikki's twistncurl
Twists (about 5-6 Pretty big) - these were done in the morning on wet hair. I did these with Njoi Creation's Herbal Styling Pudding (on etsy.com) but I've used kinky curly custard, afroveda's almond twist creme, and other products. The key for me is some kind of holding product over top of some kind of moisturizing butter.

IMGP2614.jpg

Letting them air dry on my commute. I use those same pillow rollers you use.
IMGP2611.jpg

Take them out about 1hour later upon arrival at job :)
IMGP2621.jpg

IMGP2620.jpg

Fluff them out

IMGP2633.jpg

A few hours later:
IMGP2631.jpg

You could probably do them overnight if you don't have time to let them airdry in the morning.
Aww, thanks you so much :)! I just love your hair. Thanks for sharing. It turned out beautifully.

Back