How to moisturize hair under sew-in

JereK

Hi ladies, I just got my sew-in today which I love, but most importantly I want to keep my hair healthy underneath, I bought the African Royale braid spray, but when I went to spray my hair I dont know how to get to the cornrows she made, I have horizontal cornrows with the weave sewed into the rows so I feel as if I am not spraying/moisturizing my own hair but the track, because the track is in the way. Maybe cause its still a little tight but I cant even get my fingers to each row. Any tips on how to moisturize your hair with the weave in? Thanks:)

may be if you spray on both sides of the cornrolls the spray will go to the top and under the line of the weave i just out a weave because i couldnt moisturize she put a socking cap on my head:eek: i took it out in two days a wast of money :mad: but next month i going to use a net cap so i can moisturize

You can lift the tracks for now. Since you just got it done it's going to be hard to get up in there. It'll loosen up as time goes on which will make it easier.

What really helped me was getting a bottle with a pointed nozzle tip. I would put all kinds of moisturizers in it, even braid spray. The pointed tip made it easier for me to really get down in there. Maybe this may help you.

Back