How to lay a nappy kitchen down-please!

Bmack

My hair in the back is a mess. It refuses to lay down no matter what I do. My hair is cut short so it is important that the back lays smoothly. I am not sure what to do to keep it laid down though.

If you have some suggestions please...

Can we see some pictures of the nappy kitchen you are referring to?

Have you tried tying it down the night before with a scarf, after putting in some kind of gel (the ladies here love ecostyler), oil, or moisturizer?

I am sorry, but I am at work, the best I can do is a front pic that I already have and that is not going to help.

thanks for the suggestion I will try the ecostyler as I have tried all the other ish to no avail. It only lays smooth for a min and after that its a bad wrap.

are you relaxed? have you tried molding with some foam wrap and a wrap strip, then sitting under the dryer?

On dry hair, I slather Aussie moist conditioner..then tie down with a scarf. Gives a super great hold without being dry/flaky like gel. Its my #1 product right now :grin:

When I had my hair shaved off in the back the only thing that help to lay down my hair was the brown gel. It worked wonders. But Ecostyler olive oil gel will also work well.

I don't ever try to make it lie down. If I had hair that naturally does that, I might be pressed to make it lie down, but I just let my hair do what it does. All I do is keep it looking good by "combing" it with a brush.

Here's my kitchen unkempt and looking all beady:
PressedHair61509-vi.jpg

Here's my kitchen brushed (no gel or scarf were used) and looking tidy--no more peppercorns:
IMG_4886-vi.jpg

Back