HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'RE THE OTHER WOMAN

taytay86

• The way you met, attraction was purely physical and never seems to go beyond that
  • He never takes you to his home
  • If he takes you to his home, you only have sex in "the spare bedroom" never in the master
  • He's very secretive about his phone and e-mail, beyond personal privacy
  • He doesn't answer certain calls in front of you
  • He only calls you certain times during the day - the other times, you can never reach him
  • He's always working late/going out of town on business
  • He says he wants to keep the relationship private
  • RED FLAG you see another woman's personal belongs: toiletries, pads/tampons, shoes etc.
  • He always changes the sheets after you have sex
  • You notice the passenger seat is always set a certain way (i.e. for a woman, short - closer to the dashboard and upright) You know his "boys" will never sit like that.
  • He never really wants to get emotionally attached, after you've been dating/sexin' for a long time
  • RED FLAG: He never spends the holiday's with you
  • He doesn't want a joint account - or is overly secretive about his personal finances/spending habits
  • He never seems to have any money, or is always asking you for money but you're not sure where it's going.
  • You never know his schedule, where he works etc.
  • You always meet privately, never publicly - so the mall is out of the question
Ladies feel free to add.

Heres a subtle one. He is allergic to perfume...or just wants to smell the real you. Insist you not wear any...ever. Yet he wears colonge.

You haven't met any of his boys
Haven't been with him to his favorite spot
He text messages you more than he calls you
Talks different sometimes on the phone with you
He guards his phone with his life
He never spends the night
Subtle sign: Keeps air freshner, febreeze, mouthwash and a gym bag in the car

Last edited:
Hmmm.

1. He never spends the night

9. Your Christmas/Valentine's etc. always comes before
or after the actual date.

0. The ninja tells you, you are the other woman.

8. Everything about this brother is on point [attitude, gear etc.] but you wanna know why, cuz WIFEY is taking care of him...

- You dont have his home number...
- You have never had an actual date everything is just meeting somewhere to chill
- Things get very physical, very fast.
- All dates occur at hotels

9) you neva meet da family membas... not even the distant ones
10) he always calls you "baby" so as not to call u by anotha..
11) when you call, he answers and immediately says.."lemme call u back"...click...
12) u call da cell, it IMMEDIATELY goes into voicemail
13) he neva immediately returns your call until days later -
14) u call da cell, it rings once, then rings a half ring, then into voicemail
15) when u ask "how come we neva go out sometimes" ... he answers "cuz i don't have time BABY, I'm too busy" ... yet he still finds time to phuck u
16) neva calls on ur birthday
17) the cell is always cut off afta 9:00 pm, unless it's Saturday
18) not interested in how your day was;
19) not interested in solving ur problems; if so, he solves it wif his penis
20) after sex, he washes wif plain water
21) always turn the ringer off on his cell, or keep it on vibrate
22) if the cell does vibrate, he'll look at it, make that "i'll call her back face" then puts the phone away.
23) after #22, he rushes and says.."hey, i gotta go"...
24) after #23, u say "why"
25) response to 24) "i gotta go check on my mother"
26) conclusion to 24) momma been dead for 3 years! :wallbash:
27) u finally agree to make plans to go out.
28) conclusion to 27) - he neva calls or shows up
29) when he finally does call to explain #28...
30) he calls at a time when he knows ur not available and leaves the LIE on ur voicemail.
31) conclusion to 30) it may sound something like this.."oh BABY, I fell asleep, and when I woke up, it was 3:30 am"....mind u, the date was scheduled for 7:00 pm!!:wallbash:

then u got those men who will actually tell u they have another woman....das how we know:ohwell:

32) if ur name is Tonia, then he has you saved in his cell as Tony. (yeah, he does....you'll neva know cuz you'll neva see your name show up if ur callin.... (yes they do that...don't get it twisted.... don't believe me....check it out)
33) if he's with his woman and u call, then he sounds like he's talkin to one of da boys...u know when u hear dat bass in their voice whey they ansa da phone..."Yeah...wassup"... not the customary "hey BABY"

Don't git me started...i'll be postin on dis joint til Sunday..... *lightin me a newort one hunnit* puff.......

34) when u go ova his house ri...he's in takin a shower, u go ova to da laptop, and the screen saver pops up, and its a pic of him and his girl where they done went on a trip ......
35) conclusion to 34) u ask.."whose dat on ur laptop.." and dummy will ansa...."what pic"...and u say "u know, da one on ur computer"..and he'll say.."oh....das my cousin"!!

I know too many of these things oh too well. From back in my day, I learned the hard way, plus, I just started asking some of my platonic males and male relatives for some tips to look for. here is some of what I learned.

1. His penis smells like Irish Spring and neither of you uses it at home(he's double dippin')
2. He regularly gets into an argument and goes away for a few days to vent and destress(usually when his other, other women starts wanting time, he will fall out with you)
3. He questions your true feelings for him(to throw you off of course as to what his true feelings are/aren't for you)
4. He gets nervous or overprotective if you pick up his cell/pda or phone book(he's not smart enough to have his other women's messages erased, and probably doesn't have his names and numbers coded either)
5. He is always sleepy and has no legit reason to be so exhausted(keeping up lies with multiple women is tiring)
6. Finds ways to avoid doing anything in very public places where his other women or her friends may see him(movies, club, dinner at popular restauraunts)
7. seminal fluid stays low, even though you know you have't slept with him in two weeks and he claims not to pleasure himself(that stuff builds up to an extent, drops mean that the bulk of it has been used up)
8. He never wants to stay over for the whole night(other woman may be crazy enough to ride by his spot in the middle of the night so he must be home eventually or she will blow his phone up)
9. Pay attention to clues from his family & friends. Sometimes they will sneak in ways to tell you you aren't the only one, but without seeming to betray him. especially the mommas and sisters, they will TELL IT.(accidentally on purpose calling you some other woman's name, reminiscing with you over events that happened but mixing up you with the other woman, uhm hmmmm.)

32) if ur name is Tonia, then he has you saved in his cell as Tony. (yeah, he does....you'll neva know cuz you'll neva see your name show up if ur callin.... (yes they do that...don't get it twisted.... don't believe me....check it out)
33) if he's with his woman and u call, then he sounds like he's talkin to one of da boys...u know when u hear dat bass in their voice whey they ansa da phone..."Yeah...wassup"... not the customary "hey BABY"

Don't git me started...i'll be postin on dis joint til Sunday..... *lightin me a newort one hunnit* puff.......

LOL, I believe you because a guy friend put me on to that game and I have done it myself:look:

I know too many of these things oh too well. From back in my day, I learned the hard way, plus, I just started asking some of my platonic males and male relatives for some tips to look for. here is some of what I learned.

1. His penis smells like Irish Spring and neither of you uses it at home(he's double dippin')
2. He regularly gets into an argument and goes away for a few days to vent and destress(usually when his other, other women starts wanting time, he will fall out with you)
3. He questions your true feelings for him(to throw you off of course as to what his true feelings are/aren't for you)
4. He gets nervous or overprotective if you pick up his cell/pda or phone book(he's not smart enough to have his other women's messages erased, and probably doesn't have his names and numbers coded either)
5. He is always sleepy and has no legit reason to be so exhausted(keeping up lies with multiple women is tiring)
6. Finds ways to avoid doing anything in very public places where his other women or her friends may see him(movies, club, dinner at popular restauraunts)
7. seminal fluid stays low, even though you know you have't slept with him in two weeks and he claims not to pleasure himself(that stuff builds up to an extent, drops mean that the bulk of it has been used up)
8. He never wants to stay over for the whole night(other woman may be crazy enough to ride by his spot in the middle of the night so he must be home eventually or she will blow his phone up)
9. Pay attention to clues from his family & friends. Sometimes they will sneak in ways to tell you you aren't the only one, but without seeming to betray him. especially the mommas and sisters, they will TELL IT.(accidentally on purpose calling you some other woman's name, reminiscing with you over events that happened but mixing up you with the other woman, uhm hmmmm.)

These two are so true. When one of my exes was cheating on me, I talked to his other woman. We had a LDR and apparently when I would come to visit him he would start a fight with her so she wouldn't call when I was there.

Good one.:yep:

These two are so true. When one of my exes was cheating on me, I talked to his other woman. We had a LDR and apparently when I would come to visit him he would start a fight with her so she wouldn't call when I was there.

This brings me back to what...1998? When the Boy is Mine came out.

SO TRUE!!!!!!

What?!???!?!!! # 20!!! What does that mean? He nasty!!!!! I suspected a SO of cheating and he was periodically doing most of what was on this list only thing is, I couldn't catch him so I bounced but the joke was on him!!!:lachen:

Some of this stuff sounds like the women knew they were entering into this type of relationship. Unpopular as it may be, some women don't mind being the part time woman.

-keeps the phone on silent when he's around you, but you catch him checking it from time to time

-don't have home phone number/address

-makes every excuse in the world not to go anywhere with you but when you ask him what he was doing on his offday from work..he says nothing

-no gifts

-doesn't remember anything you tell him, even important stuff

-phone calls go no longer than 15 minutes

-vague about details of his life

-wants to be really experimental sexually with you (stuff you wouldn't ask your lady)

Back