how to increase growth....

BomBShell♥

ok so ladies, you guys give great advice on retaining growth but my question is how do u increase growth? Does anyone have any methods that is successful for them? thanks ladies...:grin:

ITA with Liege4421 and may I also add, drink plenty of water ( I recommend 65-70 oz/day), eat plenty of fruits and veggies (5 servings/day) and get sufficient sleep (7-8 hours) :yep:.

increase protein, take a good multi-vitamin, exercise 3-4 times a week

You may wish to consider:

1. Condition washing with something that really works for you. I use Wella Kolestral; the concentrated one.

2. Drink lots of water.

3. Increase protein in your diet. I added whey protein to my regimen once a day, and it really worked for me.

4. Work out regularly.

5. No heat, or decrease heat as much as possible.

6. Low manipulation--little brushing, combing, etc.

7. A good vitamin--multivitamins or hair vitamins, etc. You have to decide what works for you.

I hope this helps. These are the things that worked for me. I think the whole trick is finding what works for you and sticking with it.

ITA with Liege4421 and may I also add, drink plenty of water ( I recommend 65-70 oz/day), eat plenty of fruits and veggies (5 servings/day) and get sufficient sleep (7-8 hours) :yep:.

I agree. Too many times, people tend to get caught up in using "growth aids"...the best growth aid is good diet and exercise.:yep:

Increase protein -- I take Chlorella powder daily. It works for me.
Make sure you get enough vitamins daily
Dont forget your Omega 3s
Water
Work out
Patience is a must. This is a long journey for all of us. No one has it easy.

Good luck to you!

Back