How to hide a siggy?

aprils13

I only want to hide the siggies, not the person's posts. The siggies with the gifs slow my pc down a bit.

Thanks

I would like to know this as well, but because a specific siggy is offensive, not because it's slowing my computer down.

Unfortunately, one cannot hide only one signature. You can either view all or view none. <--I could be wrong about this though, it's been a few years!

If you choose the latter, then go to User CP, then click on "Edit Options" (under Settings & Options). Scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and uncheck the "Show Signatures" box. Save your changes and enjoy. :)

HTH!

I hear adblock on firefox can block individual ones. I haven't tried it out though bc I don't use firefox

Yes, I have to keep siggies off at work. Some of those pics I just would not be able to explain.

I hope it was not my siggy? If it was I do apologise. I did not mean to offend anyone. I took it down as I was getting so many comments about it in my inbox.

Yes Adblock on firefox works perfectly. I just today had to block a signature that I couldn't have showing here at work.

I like looking at siggy's if someone has an offensive or super large one, I usually just put them on ignore for a while.

I hope it was not my siggy? If it was I do apologise. I did not mean to offend anyone. I took it down as I was getting so many comments about it in my inbox.
omg nooooooooooooooo!! girl your sig had me crying.. loved them.. r.i.p. evsbaby's .gifs :sad:

Back