How soon can I...

chestnutblonde

recolor my hair? Last week I used Feria in Starry Night (black) to color my light brown/chestnutblonde hair. I realized that I missed some spots in the back. How soon would I be able to use Bigen in Oriental Black in my hair. I heard that Bigen is the best to use as it does not have peroxide or ammonia. Would I be able to put the Bigen in my hair next week? By the way, my hair is chemically relaxed, not sure if that will pose a problem. Thanks in advance.

you should wait three weeks to add another brand and color. If you were planning to use the starry night (great color btw) again touch the spots you missed, you may be able to get away with waiting 1-2 weeks and being very careful to ONLY get the spots you missed.

I have been known in the past, to retouch a bad color job the next night, but I wouldn't recommend it. Simply because, if you end up doubling the color on some areas, you will definitely dry your hair out. So I would wait 1-2 weeks and retouch with the original Feria Color. gl

Back