Bigen Users; I am Worried....

Been using Oriental Black for 5 years. I don't experience dryness, but I mix mine with a bottle of Jazzing rinse in Clear. Hair comes out dark and really shiny.

Been using Oriental Black for 5 years. I don't experience dryness, but I mix mine with a bottle of Jazzing rinse in Clear. Hair comes out dark and really shiny.

Good idea! I have used Bigen in Oriental Black and I loved the color! My stylist said the peroxide is in the powder so I have been trying out black rinses instead. The color blends okay, but it isn't the same. I'm going to go back to Bigen, but want to stretch for as long as possible first. Its been about 5 months now, so maybe around Christmas time...

I used Bigen once years ago (pre-LHCF) and it was drying. Since then, I've tried WaterWorks (at Sally's) in both blue black and jet black with good results.

HTH

Anyone know if you need to mix the water with the bigen and then add that mix to the Jazzing? Would substituting the Jazzing Clear Rinse for the water (as directed on the Bigen box) work?

Back