How often should I????

shetara20

How often should I comb/brush my hair???? I dont know if combing my hair everyday affects my hair growth. I thought if I leave it alone for a couple days, it would gain more growth!!I need your input???What do you think???

combing or brushing your hair everyday will not affect your growth. Your hair will grow regardless as long as you are living, however maintaining what you have grown may be affected depending on how much you are manipulating.

What kinds of coms and brushes are you using? Are the teeth wide? Seamless? Are you rough? gentle? What condition is your hair in to handle the amount of manipulation?

I have to comb my hair every day or get knots at the end of my hair. I use a wide tooth comb. I also only comb in the shower with conditioner on my head.

I use a wide toothed comb and a boar brush when I put my hair in a protective style. There were times when I used to wear my scarf all week!!:lachen:But now that I have my relaxer, I feel free to put my hair in protective styles so I dont have to think about it for the rest of the day!:yep:It helps!!!Im tryin to get to APL now but I am still a lil past CL right now.

Back