How much longer until I am BSBL? Pic!!

Kellum

How much longer do you think I have until I am BSBL? I am 7 weeks post with 5 more to go. I was hoping to BSBL by my next relaxer but I don't know if it I will make it. Hopefully I will be close to it so that I will be BSL by my b-day in Oct.

Any who how much more do you think I have. (1", 1.5", 2")
bsb2.jpg

bdb3.jpg

bdb.jpg

I am in between my shoulder blades but not below them yet. My hair is damp from taking down my wet bun. I swear I have the worlds longest shoulder blades. :wallbash:

Last edited:
From the last pic, I'd say at least 2 inches. But I can't say for sure. I think by the time you get your next relaxer you'll definitely be a lot closer.

From the last pic, I'd say at least 2 inches. But I can't say for sure. I think by the time you get your next relaxer you'll definitely be a lot closer.

Thanks for the response. I hope to be closer to by my next relaxer. I'm going to pray for a growth spurt:grin:

2" that is like forever, OMG. :wallbash: Man if I hadn't trimmed my hair 3 times to get rid of my previous relaxed ends I would be MBL by now, but they had to go oh well :cry: Okay I'm done pouting. Let me turn this frown into a smile. :grin:

2" that is like forever, OMG. :wallbash: Man if I hadn't trimmed my hair 3 times to get rid of my previous relaxed ends I would be MBL by now, but they had to go oh well :cry: Okay I'm done pouting. Let me turn this frown into a smile. :grin:

But look on the bright side, most of your hair is inching towards BSL. Mine is just the back that reaches BSL. :ohwell:

But look on the bright side, most of your hair is inching towards BSL. Mine is just the back that reaches BSL. :ohwell:

Mine is in layers so the front and sides are not the same length. At least it is healthy and I will be BSB one day.

Its a wig by Junee. The name is Gallery #4. It's synthetic. It is a full wig but I am wearing it as a half wig. I have my hair in a bun underneath. It doesn't have combs, but does have the straps at the nape. I use bobby pins in the front to make sure it is secure. I love it.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=363917

I just bought another today by Junee. The name was Dear #4. It looks pretty much the same as the Gallery execpt is isn't as full. The Gallery wig can start to get big over time.

Last edited:
Its a wig by Junee. The name is Gallery #4. It's synthetic. It is a full wig but I am wearing it as a half wig. I have my hair in a bun underneath. It doesn't have combs, but does have the straps at the nape. I use bobby pins in the front to make sure it is secure. I love it.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=363917

I just bought another today by Junee. The name was Dear #4. It looks pretty much the same as the Gallery execpt is isn't as full. The Gallery wig can start to get big over time.

That wig is super cute. Is it shiny? Or could it be believable for someone who is a 4ab with kinky coily edges?

That wig is super cute. Is it shiny? Or could it be believable for someone who is a 4ab with kinky coily edges?

It is very believable. It is not shiny and just looks like you took the time to roll your hair. I don't have the patience for that. My hair is texlaxed and not silky straight and it blends very well. I don't even attempt to get my edges pefectly straight or smooth. I just smooth with my hands, bun underneath, slap that wig on, use bobby pins for security, and put on a headband. That's it. I'm good to go.

I attached a pic of my Dear wig that I bought today. It looks pretty much the same as the Gallery except it isn't as full. The Gallery wig is a good wig but it can get big. Don't let it be windy outside:grin:. Good lord!!!:grin: I like big hair and all you have to do is pat it down a little. I think the more you finger comb it the bigger it gets. Watch out for that. It can shed a little so be careful.

ETA: I added a comparison pic of the 2 wigs. It is subtle but you can tell the difference.

Attachments

• wigComparisons.jpg
    wigComparisons.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back