How much growth will everyone have by December?

Brownie

How much growth do you hope to have by the end of the year? I'm hoping for 6 inches by December (8 months away), but I guess I'd be happy with 4 inches also.

Re: What\'s much growth will everyone have by December?

i'm hoping for 4 inches by september so i will be blessed if i get 6 inches by december,i wouldnt know what to do with myself. but if i dont get those 6 inches i will still be thankful though

Re: What\'s much growth will everyone have by December?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Bronxbaby87 said:
i'm hoping for 4 inches by september so i will be blessed if i get 6 inches by december,i wouldnt know what to do with myself. but if i dont get those 6 inches i will still be thankful though

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be thankful too because I definitely have more hair than I did before joining this board. I just wish I could tell how much new growth I have. I have some; I can tell because my roots are getting poofy, but I really won't know for sure until my touch up. 4 inches by September sounds great though. Maybe I'll get that lucky.

Re: How much growth will everyone have by December

7-8 inches

Not sure how fast my hair grows. I am going to play it safe and assume it grows 1/2 inch a month so I am going to hope for 3 inches (accounting for a couple of trims)

I'm hoping and trying for 4 inches, but that's really being optimistic on my part.
crazy.gif

Hey Brownie
cool.gif

I'm hoping for 6
grin.gif

Summer Challenge (intensive) = 4 total inches (May, June, July, Aug)

&amp; if I can gain another 2" from Sept thru Dec, I would probably "go bananas" from being soooo happy. Although I am very, very grateful &amp; thankful for the current length &amp; over all healthy hair that I've achieved
smile.gif

God Bless,
Peachtree

I'm hoping that the weak balding spot in my nape area will be at least 3 inches long. A tall order seeing as it has been next to nothing for years.

Wish me luck

ShaShaUK

Hi ShashaUK
wave.gif

Wishing u luck &amp; blessings...Your post hit home with me, cause several yrs ago, I too had a troubling "weak balding spot" in the nape area. It's still shorter than the rest, but it's pretty much hidden under the rest of the hair... I've grown to live with it
ohwell.gif
. So many, many hair blessings to u...

God Bless,
Peachtree

i'm hoping for 4" more by october, which would put me at waist length when my hair is straight. after that, i'll try for waist length when my hair is wavy.
smile.gif

Brownie said:
How much growth do you hope to have by the end of the year? I'm hoping for 6 inches by December (8 months away), but I guess I'd be happy with 4 inches also.

[/ QUOTE ]

I aiming for 8 inches....

by august i want to be able to put my hair up in a bun so i too can try the ponytail method and since my 365 day challenge ends in august i'm hopin to have more than 6inches of growth and anything more than that wud make me soooooooooooooo happy
grin.gif
then i'd start another 365 day challenge for aug 04
grin.gif

I am hoping for 4-5 inches, that will bring me to my goal of bra strap length and then I am done with trying to grow my hair out.

Hmmm... I would say maybe 4 more inches of healthy hair (after all trimming)-enough to use my hairsticks again... I miss them so much. I would also like to be able to do a small bun.

4 inches should put me at a few inches past shoulderlength.

Not counting the month of June, I hope to have 5.25 inches of growth. I've been keeping a journal of my hairgrowth each month for 6 months, and I seem to grow about 3/4" or .75 inch a month. If I get this growth, I will be about 2 inches shy of brastrap length.

At least 5 inches longer for certain parts of my hair, the fastest growing parts. I want to surpass bra-strap length by the end of the summer!
bouncy.gif

My hair grows at a turtle's pace I'd be overjoyed to get (and keep!) 4 or 5 more inches by December.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto. Five more inches will put me at shoulder length but I will be lucky to get 3 or 4. I am aiming at 6 inches but I am not getting my hopes up.
frown.gif

i don't think i will achieve my goal length by december. but i'm happy with the length i will have achieved by then anyhow. i really have no clue how fast my hair is growing. maybe i should start measuring it every now and then...

9-10 inches... it can be done...that will put me 2iches past end of bra strap/past chest...maybe cos im sooooooooo short...

I don't know how much growth I'll have by December, but I'm hoping that my hair will be at least two inches longer by then.

Back