How much does it cost to get scissors sharpened?

soslychic

I'm wanting to purchase the Goody scissors since it is the cheapest it seems, but I'm worried because some say it won't be sharp enough. what have been the majority of your experiences?

And how much would I have to pay to get them sharpened? Would I end up breaking even anyway or even paying more than if i went ahead and got some sharp ones to begin with? And if you purchased a sharp pair of scissors, what brand are they and where did you get them please. If you remember how much you paid, that would be excellent as well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't tell you how much it costs, but I was just looking in my local yellow pages (Cleveland). Look in your yellow pages index under either knife or scissors sharpening. Hopefully, since it's Saturday some of the places are open and you can ask them.

Good luck.

I've bought 2 Goody Scissors and they both broke(the screw that holds the 2 sides together). In my opinion they are a waste of money and they aren't sharp enough.I'm buying a pair that's better quality next time.

Back