How many rinses is too much?

kittenz

Can I put a colored rinse and a clear rinse in my hair on the same day? I have a colored rinse but it always bleeds onto my collars and I wanted to try to seal it with a clear rinse right afterwards. Do you think this will work? Maybe it sounds stupid but I don't like my nautral color in the summer and with the heat I don't want to be sweating colored sweat. Any advice? Know of any rinses were the color stays put?:ohwell: TIA

Im not sure if it would "seal" it from bleeding
What color rinse do u use??
I used Clairol Beautiful semi permanent rinse in Jet Black a week or so ago and it doesnt bleed at all

MissMadaam said:
Im not sure if it would "seal" it from bleeding
What color rinse do u use??
I used Clairol Beautiful semi permanent rinse in Jet Black a week or so ago and it doesnt bleed at all

Darn I thought it might work. I was thinking of using a natural black color or a bright red:grin: but the last time I did this a few years ago my color got everywhere and I followed the directions to a T. Can you use a semi on relaxd hair or on the same day as a relaxer? Thanks for responding.

I've used Clairol Natural Instincts in plum and no bleeding for me. I used it about a week after relaxing without damage, but my hair can take alot. I think it has hydro peroxide in it. What rinse are u gonna use? I've tried those wash in/wash out colors that last three days and they bleed all over the place for me.

kittenz said:
Darn I thought it might work. I was thinking of using a natural black color or a bright red:grin: but the last time I did this a few years ago my color got everywhere and I followed the directions to a T. Can you use a semi on relaxd hair or on the same day as a relaxer? Thanks for responding.

It doesnt have ammonia or peroxide and yes u can use it same day as relaxer

Back