How many people sleep w/ conditioner on their hair

lthomas1

Hair Power!
I do this at least once a week with LeKair Aloe conditioner and the next morning rinse it out, and my hair always come out so soft.

I do. You have to be careful if its protein tho, moisturizers you shouldnt have a problem with.

I did this atleast twice (incl last night) with sleeping in my deep conditioning treatment. It's always a little uncomfortable though--always polk holes in your plastic cap so your scalp can breathe. I think I'll try this again tonight with regular conditioner, that I've never done.

I'll do it every once in a while with a moisturizing conditioner. Haven't had any problems.

[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:
I'll do it every once in a while with a moisturizing conditioner. Haven't had any problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too.

hiza...

[ QUOTE ]
hiza said:
[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

me too.

hiza...

[/ QUOTE ]
me three

I do it every week also, I use Loreal Nature's Therapy mega moisture conditioner. It makes my hair feel like liquid silk even after its washed out. I'm in braids now so I havent been able to do it.

Re: How many people sleep w/ conditioner on their

I've never thought about this, good idea.

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
I do this at least once a week with LeKair Aloe conditioner and the next morning rinse it out, and my hair always come out so soft.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this with the orange lekair (too lazy to get up & read the bottle) and a little oil added about once month and I love the results.

Sometimes I sleep with conditioner on my hair. Not on purpose, but because it's late and I'm too lazy to rinse it out.
blush.gif
My hair is very soft when I rinse, but my scalp usually itches for the rest of the day.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
[ QUOTE ]
hiza said:
[ QUOTE ]
so1913 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

me too.

hiza...

[/ QUOTE ]
me three

[/ QUOTE ]

me four.
smile.gif

I deep condition my hair overnight every few weeks every time I take my braids out. I use Queen Helene Cholesterol: after I shampoo, I apply the conditioner and put on my shower cap and my scarf and call it a night! I even go to work w/the conditioner, shower cap and scarf (sometimes I rock my Kangol hats
cool.gif
) and rinse it out when I get home...
wink.gif

me to i use cholesterol, and last night i applied shea butter lotion and roots spray and a bag i woke up with the softest most moisturized hair since my chlorine/shampoo incident. i might have to sleep with the jheri curl bag method more often.

I do sometimes!

I've done it once or twice...never again. It doesn't make my hair any more conditioned or soft versus leaving it in for only 5 or 10 minutes.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Sometimes I sleep with conditioner on my hair. Not on purpose, but because it's late and I'm too lazy to rinse it out.
blush.gif
My hair is very soft when I rinse, but my scalp usually itches for the rest of the day.
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
ME TOO! How weird....

I thought I just had a strange scalp.

I do sometimes... but I usually have to wait for it to be partially dry so I don't get sick. And I once used deep conditioner that says you're supposed to rinse it out in a few minutes. It wasn't a good idea... Especially since it was on my scalp so it made my scalp all dirty again. Like it mixed with my hair/scalp oil or something (as in the hair oil my scalp naturally produces). I guess I'll have to use something different then. By the way, I had used "got 2 b: so smooth" their line makes my hair feel very moisturized.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
blush.gif
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
ME TOO! How weird....

I thought I just had a strange scalp.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is why I dont do conditioner washes since I had the same problem.

[ QUOTE ]
nfynit_812 said:
I deep condition my hair overnight every few weeks every time I take my braids out. I use Queen Helene Cholesterol: after I shampoo, I apply the conditioner and put on my shower cap and my scarf and call it a night! I even go to work w/the conditioner, shower cap and scarf (sometimes I rock my Kangol hats
cool.gif
) and rinse it out when I get home...
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lol I used to do the same thing. Just put a scarf over my shower cap. lol i was truly lazy though.

I do when I get lazy. I do try to make sure I remember what type of conditioner I have in my hair. If it has protein in it I have to get over being lazy and rinse my hair.

I have a few times but I get itchy scalp so I really try not to do this. If I'm really lazy I'll probably do this.

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did this last night with the same product (LeKair). I didn't really notice anything special
frown.gif
to be honest so next time I'll try again, but this time with some Nexxus Humectress and see what happens.

I did this last night as well with Cononut milk, honey, porosity control conditioner and Queen Helene cholesterol. After rinsing with cool water this morning, my hair is shiny and very soft. I'm airdrying in a ponytail now as I eat my breakfast. I'm going to run some errands and then flat iron it later with some melted shea butter before I head to my friends bday party tonight.

Back