How many people sleep w/ conditioner on their hair

Re: How many people sleep w/ conditioner on their

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
I did this last night as well with Cononut milk, honey, porosity control conditioner and Queen Helene cholesterol. After rinsing with cool water this morning, my hair is shiny and very soft. I'm airdrying in a ponytail now as I eat my breakfast. I'm going to run some errands and then flat iron it later with some melted shea butter before I head to my friends bday party tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great minds think alike. I did the same thing last night I used alma oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil with milk and honey suave conditioner. Just came out of the shower and my hair looks great this morning!
smile.gif

I did this once, but I didn't sleep well [worrying about the plastic cap coming off and having conditioner everywhere]. I guess I'll have to do this again.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
I did this once, but I didn't sleep well [worrying about the plastic cap coming off and having conditioner everywhere]. I guess I'll have to do this again.
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Try wearing a plastic cap, then put on a satin bonnet

i just did it last night, lol and it worked out great for me. What i did to prevent any dripping was put on a plastic cap, then put a plastic bag over it and then put some tissue around my edges to stop any leaking. I know the plastic bag over it sounds crazy but it worked for me.

I started sleeping with conditioner in my hair every nite and rinsing
bath2.gif
in the morning since november of '03 ( that 8 months total and still going and growing
clap.gif
). I want to do this for a year to give my hair the moisture it deserves. Once I am at my aniversary month/date, I will only do it two to three times a week. I suffered from major breakage in October of 2003 due to hard water and not know how to care for my nappural hair
cry3.gif
wallbash.gif
. Now I am trying to grow my natural hair out. I switch up using Suave Humemtant, Chloresterol, DPR-11 Remoisturizer, Aloe Chloresterol, and other Suave conditioners. Sometimes, my scalp itches, sometimes it doesn't. I sleep on a satin pillow case (just in case it comes off). The shorter spots that have been life long problems have grown back
antlers.gif
So, I would have to say that this method has done its job.
love.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Try wearing a plastic cap, then put on a satin bonnet

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tip! I really will try this again tonight!
cool.gif

Last year I slept with Aubey GPB in my hair & when I woke up my hair had reverted (I had just got a relaxer about 10 days prior) I knew to never try that again.
laugh.gif

Back