How many ladies have gone the organic/paraben free route???

Have you gone the organic/paraben free route??

• Yes

Votes: 67 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 64 48.9%

• Total voters
-Chagrin valley shampoo bars
-Aubrey organics conditioners
-Oyin handmade hair dew
-Giovanni direct leave in
-Coconut oil (vitamin shop organic brand)

that is it for my regi! :-)

Sent from my VS910 4G using VS910 4G

My hair/skin needs are 99% paraben free just trying to decide if I 'need' to extend that to make up too:perplexed:

Paraben free is easier to achieve than organic and certified organic is really difficult. I am moving to full organic because I am finding my hair really doesn't like a lot of things on it. But after reading the labels, many times organic means it has something organic in it but doesn't really tell you how much of it is organic. Natural really doesn't mean much at all. It has something natural in it :look:

And even with the organic products when you start to read the labels there are a few products that make me squint when trying to read them. So I'm taking it slow and making what I can and keeping my eye out for good stuff.

I would find it hard to give up my Queen Helene deep conditioner. I use Chagrin Valley shampoo bars. Are there any paraben free deep conditioners?

RossBoss, if you get your Queen Helene products at Whole Foods, I'd also try to check out the conditioners by Aubrey Organics. The honeysuckle rose one is very moisturizing. They're also found at a lot of other health food stores. :yep:

Back