How long is your pony tail?

BlkOnyx488

This morning when I was dropping my boys off at school, I saw the most amazing thing. An APL Ponytail :drool: I saw this little girl that I see every day, but this morning her mother had straightened her hair out and pulled it back into a back centered ponytail. I promise I was not creepy but inside I was like Oh wow that is what I want, I want an APL Pony tail, :lick:

Anyway I need to know how long my hair has to be before I can get an APL ponytail. So please post your REAL ponys:lachen:
And tell me how long your hair is so I know what's up
thanks Ladies
Oh and this is what I am working with taken Dec 30, 2011 I know I have a long way to go!:ohwell: But a girl can Dream:yep:

Attachments

• pony 12-30-11.jpg
    pony 12-30-11.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
My pony is shorter than yours, so I have no answers for you. However, this is a cute post and I'm unofficially adopting your newfound APL-pony goal as my own. Should we start a challenge? LOL!

My pony is shorter than yours, so I have no answers for you. However, this is a cute post and I'm unofficially adopting your newfound APL-pony goal as my own. Should we start a challenge? LOL!

lilikoi
Woo hoo the more the merrier!!:yep:
An APL ponytail Challenge for 2013:yep: I can see that getting out of hand :lachen:

Last edited:
Fun thread :)
I always feel like my pony tails are short. It will be interesting to see the length of ladies hair vs the length of their pony's.

tumblr_m0c1z9aw6R1r5ff3z.gif

"I want that pony" :cry2:

Last edited:
I have a bunny tail. I just got a bit of hangtime recently, when it is straight.

I just want one that swings in reckless abandon.

I saw @againstallodds blog post and couldn't get over her ponytail...seeing this thread reminded me of it and low and behold you're in here! I LOVE that pony....I turn a little green with envy when I see it:look:

If my hair is straight and I wear my ponytail low, it hangs around the MBL area. Curly... its just at my shoulders LOL

My hair is waist length

Attachments

• DSC_01094.Jpg
    DSC_01094.Jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 324
  • Dsc09560.jpg
    Dsc09560.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG00609-20110217-0925.JPG
    IMG00609-20110217-0925.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 287
This morning when I was dropping my boys off at school, I saw the most amazing thing. An APL Ponytail :drool: I saw this little girl that I see every day, but this morning her mother had straightened her hair out and pulled it back into a back centered ponytail. I promise I was not creepy but inside I was like Oh wow that is what I want, I want an APL Pony tail, :lick:

Anyway I need to know how long my hair has to be before I can get an APL ponytail. So please post your REAL ponys:lachen:
And tell me how long your hair is so I know what's up
thanks Ladies
Oh and this is what I am working with taken Dec 30, 2011 I know I have a long way to go!:ohwell: But a girl can Dream:yep:

Our pony tails are almost identical:grin:

I don't have any pics but I have alow NL pony. I'm CBL at the moment. I think you're pony is one length shorter than your hair

you can find me in southside :-)

I have some products that I want to give away. I will send you a list this weekend if you want and you can let me know if you want any of them. I keep missing the local product swaps. I'm too lazy to put them on the board to exchange. um, they aren't going to be mailed anywhere :nono: Not even going to fool myself :lol:

I saw @againstallodds blog post and couldn't get over her ponytail...seeing this thread reminded me of it and low and behold you're in here! I LOVE that pony....I turn a little green with envy when I see it:look:

Nix08 I rarely post pics here and it's the first time I have a pony I'm proud of so I had one of those 'hey i can contribute moments!' so I moseyed on in :):)

I don't have any pictures of my hair straightened in a pony tail, but this is it curly in a pony. It's just reaching bsl in a pony and almost mbl curly. Straightened, I'm hip length and my pony is closer to mbl in a pony.

IMG_0575.JPG

My ponytail said that it wants to be like your ponytail when it grows up.:yep:

I don't think I have any ponytail pics, but check out mwedzi in today's Everyday Hair sticky thread! I don't wanna quote it without her permission.

Last edited:
Back