How long does it take you to rollerset your hair?

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
10 - 15 minutes.
smile.gif
Practice does make perfect - thick hair is more of a challenge though...
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

10-15 minutes
shocked.gif
how long did it take u to master that Tracy ?

It takes me about 30 minutes. I usually do it on Saturday and let it air dry. So I walk about with rollers in my hair all day.

I guess I am moving kind of slow. I do use the gray rollers but my hair is just sooo curly. I dont think I will ever make it to 10-15 minutes unless I cut my hair or rollerset everyday

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
10 - 15 minutes.
smile.gif
Practice does make perfect - thick hair is more of a challenge though...
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

10-15 minutes
shocked.gif
how long did it take u to master that Tracy ?

[/ QUOTE ]

YEARS girl!
laugh.gif

But to be fair, I started rollersetting on a halle berryish cut - so it was easier - I had WAY less hair than xcellence. I can totally understand the furstrations of everyone who begins with a full head of hair and has never really done it before.

But you can't be any part Dominican and not know how to rollerset...so I had to learn... :d

Pastor Xcellence2 - you are preaching to the choir. It only took me 15 mins to rollerset and that was at 6 but it is now 12:05 and this mess ain't dry. I am trying to airdry but I did pull out the blowdryer and tried to a couple of once overs on just 'air' but that ain't working either. Sleeping in this mess is not an option. ARGH!

Bumping. I'm sitting under the dryer now. I'm thinking I might have to camp out on the sofa tonight.

Question: where do you get the larger than black magnetic rollers? How do you decide what size to go with? I think I need to go larger (I'm about apl), but I can barely get my soft bonnet over the black ones. Any advice for the next time?

Back