How long does it take yall do to a braidout

divine

My hair was easier to handle today after I washed it. I washed it in the shower. Used a creamy conditioner combed it through then a good leave it....

its took me almost two hours to braid my hair....
how long does it take yall ?

If you're talking just about the braiding, I make four braids, on my airdried hair. It takes me about 5 minutes to braid.

It takes me a little over an hour because I make 16-20 braids. The smaller my braids are the more wave definition I have. I tried a braidout last week but it wasn't great because my ends were frizzy. So I tried it again this week and it turned out much better because I put perm rods on the ends. I'm going to post pics this weekend.

It only takes me about 15 - 20 min's depending on how fast I want to go to sleep. I usually do four in front 3 in back or sometimes 8 in front 4 in back.

If I do a lot of braids, it will probably take 45 min to an hour but typically it takes me about 15 minutes or less.

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
u make four big braids ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, just four, at least so far. I haven't yet experimented with many braids yet. I would like to learn how to cornrow.

after co-washing my hair, I make about 15-20 individual twists, secured with small lavendar rollers. this takes about 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I let them air-dry overnight, other times i sit under the dryer for an hour *which I am doing right now*

[ QUOTE ]
CheerBear said:
Which type of braid is better for better looking braidouts, cornrows or plaits?

[/ QUOTE ]
It depends on the results you want. Cornrows will result in a braid out closer to the head, I would think. I'll know for sure when I learn how to do them.
laugh.gif
Plaits or braids are easier to do and the braid outs look good also.

Back