How long did it take you...

Kamilla16

to get your hair 15 inches or longer? I am just curious to how long some of you have been growing out your hair. My hair is almost 12" at the longest point and about 6-7" in the front /images/graemlins/mad.gif (Cut in layers)My first goal was to get rid of dry hair, which I have achieved. Now my goal is to get my hair to about 15" for now /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thanks,
Karima,16

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this one because I'm bald headed /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have about 5 inches in 10 months, I just cut off my relaxed hair so I think to get to 15 inches (In theory and a big theory it is) would take roughly 2 and a half years maybe 3 ??

Well I can't tell you now because I'm roughly between 7-11 inches, and it's been 14 months since I started growing out my natural hair. But I have been keeping track, it should take me a good 6 months before I get there. So I give myself 17-18 months to get 15 inches from scalp to ends (this doesn't take into account the areas where my hair grows slower, and counts towards visible only). However, if you measure your hair from hairline to ends I reached that goal last month.

Kamilla,

My current hair length is 21" (hairline to ends). I had a chin length bob in December 2000 (roughly 11"). This is with several trims and cuts in between. I just recently started not trimming my hair every 8 weeks.

Back