How long can you stay natural for?

Everyone is different and want to do different things with their hair.

I've been natural all my life, exept for a few months here and a few months there. I relaxed my hair twice and cut it off shortly after both times.

I can stay natural forever. If I could go back in time, I would have never gotten a relaxer. My mom used to press my hair and it was just fine. There's no need for chemicals.

I am gonna quote you like everyone else. That is the truth!

Considering I have only really been relaxed for 6 years of my life, and I am turning 28, and don't plan on going back ever again.... I would say I can stay natural forever with much confidence. The upkeep of relaxed hair is just too much for my tastes.

Btw, I never transitioned multiple times I BC'd multiple times-- and I see that as different because basically I thought I would be better off nearly bald than to keep that relaxed hair on my my head for the sake of having hair.

I was pressured into re-relax by loved ones (and my FORMER Stylist) because they preferred the straight look on me, NOT because it was "easier" its so the opposite of easy in my opinion--- without fail within 1-2 months I knew it was a mistake, and cut it all off.

Back