How is this even possible? (Desperate for advice)

Miss Jetsetter. I am happy your hair is returning to normal. My hair loves Emergencee and hate Aphogee. Emergencee is the only product by Nexxus that my hair likes. I just got a touchup after 16wks and I made sure my stylist properly neutralized my hair and I also brought along my Porosity Control which I ended up giving to her when she was finished. She traded me some PM conditioner.

MissJetsetter, glad everything is better. Anyway, I saw this treatment regimen on MUA that I'm trying (I'll be on the 2nd round this week):

by monchichi on 12/10/2003 11:43:00 AM
At first, sorry for my bad English but i am from Belgium and we do speak Dutch en French.... When you are a model your hair is just sompthing that has to look nice for te picture and after that... that's your problem, they think. I have normaly almost black hair with a huge wave pattern and it had to become white (platina) en straight as a board. Solution they gave me: dye it blond and relax it! = the 2 most damiging things you can do to your hair. I think i do not have to say how my hair looked. Straw, totally dameged. Never seen sompthing that dead! No problem said the hair dresser. I wil repair it. And he did! How? At first you wash your hair with a deep cleansing shampoo (from redken), then you aply redken extreme shampoo (not the blue bottle with the pink shampoo but the new blue bottle with the white shampoo in it!- old extreme shampoo was bad and drying. The new one is really, really good) After 5 min you rinse your hair en make it towel dry. Next step: blend this product (deep fuel) with emergencee from nexxus. Do a shower cap and make it hot with a blow dryer (half an hour)Remove the shower cap, -do not rinse- spray addictive hair transformer on it, put you shower cap on and blow dry until your hair is dry. Then rinse. Make it again towel dry en put keraphix (nexxus) on your hair. Let this dry over night. Repeat this in two weeks 5 times. It is a hard job to do, but i promis you: your hair will be saved even if you have done things to your hair as i do. Don't use all soft heavy cream, kerastase oleo relax or masquintense or other softeners when your hair is DAMAGED. (they or good for not overprocessed very dry hair) Indeed they make your hair soft, but they WON'T repair it! Al the products i have been given are very repairing and also moistering. Try it. Your hair will be in the best condition ever. I have to admit that it is pricey, but totally a HAIR SAVER!

After my first treatment, my hair did feel stronger. I substituted the shampoos with my own and I only had to purchase Redken's Deep Fuel and the Addictive Hair Transformer.

Back