How good is the CHI line of products?

Solitude

I know lots of people have had good results with CHI flat irons, and specific products like CHI Silk Infusion...but I was wondering about all the other products & tools by CHI. Does anyone have experience with the line of styling products and/ or tools besides the flat irons and Chi Silk Infusion, such as....

CHI Organics
CHI Curl Preserve
CHI Nourish Intense
CHI Infra
Ionic Color Protector
44 Ionic Power Plus
Various Thermal Styling Products
(also Fragrances and CHIscentuals, whatever that is)

Please post which products and tools you've tried/ loved/ hated by CHI. Thanks.
chiorganics.jpg

(New line of "organic" products) Chi Products site: http://www.chiretail.com/

Please post the link if this has already been discussed.

i have the flat iron spray, i can't remember what its called. but, it left my hair really sticky. i thought it was more of a heat protectant, but i think, it's that combined with a spritz.

i have the flat iron spray, i can't remember what its called. but, it left my hair really sticky. i thought it was more of a heat protectant, but i think, it's that combined with a spritz.

I was going to buy that spray, but the lady at the store told me a lot of people return it for the same reason. I got the CHI Silk Infusion instead. I :love2: it.

Other than the silk infusion like you said I use the Iron Guard. its very light, i spray it on my damp hair before any blowouts and one more time all over after the blowout before i flat iron. On my relaxed hair i did it for like a year straight before i transitioned and i went almost a year without trimming with baggying my ends so since i liked the consistency i figured it did its job lol.

im trying the leave in moisturizing spray, i forgot what its called though, its in a gray bottle like the others. its light too, i like it so far. love it and the smell too.

never heard of the Organics line, -goes to it now-

I was going to buy that spray, but the lady at the store told me a lot of people return it for the same reason. I got the CHI Silk Infusion instead. I :love2: it.

thats the iron guard i think, its like its in a red skinny bottle? unlike the typical gray and red bottles? it was sticky at first and then when i would use the flat iron it would stiff up like it was spritz but i tried spraying it as far as i can and very evenly and let it sit while the chi heats up (which normally takes like 5 seconds :ohwell: ) and ill smooth my hair down some more and its wonderful after all that.

Back