How does my bun look?

I'll be completely honest with you. It really does look fine, but since you have all of that hair you can definitely make it bigger. How are you pinning it up?

This is one that I did. Your hair is longer than mine, so I can imagine how even more beautiful it'll look. This is how I did it. I took a little piece of hair and rolled it to the base of the ponytail (kinda as if you're pincurling), and then I pinned it up. I kept doing that until I came up with my bun.

Bun w/flat iron hair

This one is the same concept. The only thing that's different is that I did two strand twist to each section first, and then pinned it. I kept doing it until I got the look.

Bun w/natural hair

HTH

Last edited:
I'll be completely honest with you. It really does look fine, but since you have all of that hair you can definitely make it bigger. How are you pinning it up?

This is one that I did. Your hair is longer than mine, so I can imagine how even more beautiful it'll look. This is how I did it. I took a little piece of hair and rolled it to the base of the ponytail (kinda as if you're pincurling), and then I pinned it up. I kept doing that until I came up with my bun.

Bun w/flat iron hair

This one is the same concept. The only thing that's different is that I did two strand twist to each section first, and then pinned it. I kept doing it until I got the look.

Bun w/natural hair

HTH

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definetly try that, but I guess I'll have to do it on dry hair. My bun is done on wet hair hence less volume. I know I won't be satisfied with the size of my wet bun until i am close to waist length maybe. I'm just glad it doesn't look... weird or sumthing idk. lol.

I agree with Ediese.

From the front it looks very cute,( I love how you parted it and laid it down) but i think the main bun needs to be bigger.

I'd also be self conscious if my bun was small, and i reckon once you rectify this, you'll be more comfortable with wearing your lovely hair in a bun.

try Traycee's signature bun, my hair is as long as yours, I do it on wet hair and it looks nice and full....;)

but just so that you know, there's nothing wrong with the one you're doing.

I think there're like 3 versios of this tread, just bumping the one with the most posts....;)

Yea it double posted the first time and they were both blank for some reason. Third times a charm. Yea I think I'll try making several twists instead of one next time and see if that adds volume. :yawn:

Back