How do you twist the front of your hair?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I can almost all my hair in 2 strand twists. I can do all except the top of my hair.:blush: I can't figure out how to place the twists so they fall right. Can some one give me some tips, please?:ohwell:

I have bangs so I either twist them downward, so I have little twist bangs (especially since I do mine tiny), or I do cornrow them back if I am want a ponytail type style. Its difficult to do anything else with bangs:ohwell:

I was able to finish the style by copying what you said. Thank you! My twists are not perfect, but with more practice, I will get better.:yep: I'll be stalking fotkis to see if I can get a better idea what to do.

Sometimes I put bangs in the front and other times I flat twist the front. When I flat twist I usually keep the style in longer because they don't get frizzy or shrink.

This is my first time doing 2 strand twists in my hair. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my chest. I have never been able to 2 strand twist all my hair. The front of my hair just would not cooperate. :rolleyes: Now to get more seasoned and practice it more. I finally feel like a natural for the first time. I don't have to be just a wash n goer anymore.:yay::woot:

I was able to finish the style by copying what you said. Thank you! My twists are not perfect, but with more practice, I will get better.:yep: I'll be stalking fotkis to see if I can get a better idea what to do.

no problem :) I had a hard time figuring out what to do with them as well. I usually push them back because they never stay down anyway:wallbash:

I usually make a part and then twist along the part. Either diagonal or straight down the middle. I do bangs every once in a while too.

Back