How do you multi quote

You see the little button to the right of the quote button, with the quotation marks and the plus sign?

Each post that you want to multi-quote, click that button, and it'll turn orange.

Once you selected all the posts you want to MQ, hit 'Post Reply' at the bottom
OR
Select all the posts you want to MQ except the last one, and hit 'Quote' on the last post.

Either way, a reply screen will come up with all the posts you selected for quoting.

:yep:

You see the little button to the right of the quote button, with the quotation marks and the plus sign?

Each post that you want to multi-quote, click that button, and it'll turn orange.

OR
Select all the posts you want to MQ except the last one, and hit 'Quote' on the last post.

Either way, a reply screen will come up with all the posts you selected for quoting.

Please tell me.

ha got it thanks

OR

test..Thanks JustKiya!

poo! didn't work!

Hip hop hooray, ho, hey, ho!

OR

Thanks, JustKiya!!!

ha got it thanks
:yep::yep: this is just a test!!!

Hip, hop hooray, indeed!!!! I'm so excited!!! I've been trying to figure out how to multi-quote for the longest time. Thanks again, JustKiya!

OR

test..Thanks JustKiya!

poo! didn't work!

ha got it thanks

Thanks, JustKiya!!!

Hip, hop hooray, indeed!!!! I'm so excited!!! I've been trying to figure out how to multi-quote for the longest time. Thanks again, JustKiya!

hope this works!

OR

Thanks, JustKiya!!!

ha got it thanks

:giggle:

Multi quotes are neat-o but can you nest quotes?

:lachen: j/p!

There is no nested quote function. Wish we had one, though. :perplexed

:giggle:

Multi quotes are neat-o but can you nest quotes?

:lachen: j/p!

There is no nested quote function. Wish we had one, though. :perplexed

:rofl:

I was bout to say - NO FAIR!!!!! :rofl: How mods gonna be able to nest quotes and we can't!?!?! :lachen:

You copied and pasted, didn'tcha? :lachen:

OR

test..Thanks JustKiya!

poo! didn't work!

ha got it thanks

Just testing :drunk:

Back