How do u pay special attention to your ends?

I use tigi ego boost and profectiv healthy ends. I love them both. If i am going to wear my hair out, i use the prods the night before (mostly the profectiv). If i am bunning it, like i normally do, i use them both on the entire length of my ponytail -i may or may not use suave coconut conditioner or surge woogee creme. I dont use the tigi by itself b/c it leaves the hair 'hard'.

CaramelHonee said:
I use tigi ego boost and profectiv healthy ends. I love them both. If i am going to wear my hair out, i use the prods the night before (mostly the profectiv). If i am bunning it, like i normally do, i use them both on the entire length of my ponytail -i may or may not use suave coconut conditioner or surge woogee creme. I dont use the tigi by itself b/c it leaves the hair 'hard'.

Oh Snaps! CH uses Surge Woojee cream too! :D That's my ish right dere along with the qp mango butter...I've combed NYC shops for that stuff cause I didn't want to order online.

When I'm keeping my ends covered...I now slap on softee coconut, castor oil, coconut oil, mango butter, ntm serum/leave-in, healthy ends.

Big time NTM serum/profective healthy ends if wearing hair down and out.

I wear my hair in a bun style daily. At night I wear my hair up in a large magnetic roller so I add surge woogie creme to the ends prior to rolling it or I spay Nioxin bliss reconditioner or...a little WGO if its really dry.

MonaLisa said:
Oh Snaps! CH uses Surge Woojee cream too! :D That's my ish right dere along with the qp mango butter...I've combed NYC shops for that stuff cause I didn't want to order online.

When I'm keeping my ends covered...I now slap on softee coconut, castor oil, coconut oil, mango butter, ntm serum/leave-in, healthy ends.

Big time NTM serum/profective healthy ends if wearing hair down and out.

heheheheeee, girl i love woogee creme. the scent is intoxicating. btw, i get mine from pathmark, a LOT of ppl sleep on that stuff girl so there r always 5-6 bottles all dusty and whatnot on the shelf :)
i 4got all about mango butter, i dont think i liked it per se, but i did, however, love the scent and im definately a scent girl :)

CaramelHonee said:
heheheheeee, girl i love woogee creme. the scent is intoxicating. btw, i get mine from pathmark, a LOT of ppl sleep on that stuff girl so there r always 5-6 bottles all dusty and whatnot on the shelf :)
i 4got all about mango butter, i dont think i liked it per se, but i did, however, love the scent and im definately a scent girl :)

Hole up....holeeeeeeee up!!! can u pm me what Pathmark this is pleaaaaaaaaase!!! I'm down to a half a bottle! Thx!:look:

HARMON Cosmetics carry Surge prouducts also. That's where I got my Sure 14 and woogie creame from. I may go back and get another set.

brwnskingirl said:
I confused you? I was joking with u because u want CH to pm which pathmark it is.

I'm not an easily confused chick...lol. I gathered that....the emoticon was for the being greedy part. lol.

it's all good.;)

tallow, avocado butter, cocoa butter, sal butter and organic hair butter. Currently rotating the organic hair butter and tallow.

I moisturize my ends every 2 or 3 nights before bed. I usually use a creamy moisturizer like Carol's Daughter Hair Milk or dip them in an oil like KeraCare's Essential Oils, Jojoba Oil or Coconut Oil. I also roll them under the rest of my hair before putting on my silk scarf to keep them from rubbing against my scarf while I sleep. When I get up in the morning my ends are moisturized and healthy looking by using this routine.

I alternate between CD Healthy Hair Butter, Profectiv Healthy Ends and either ORS Olive or Carrot Oils (love those ORS products!) When roller setting, I use NTM Serum. I can only stand using CD Hair Milk after washing; can't use it on dry hair because the scent is just ghastly. :eek: I know lots of people hate the smell of WGO, but I can deal with that. Hair Milk, on the other hand . . . no. Just no.

I really don't pay no special attention to my ends. I use to use oil and all kinds of stuff on my hair but I stopped that. I got tired of all them products and having greasy hair.
I still wear a lot of protective styles and use heat protectants when I use heat.

wet: thick leave in like headress, rusk sensories smoother or elasta qp mango butter
dry: mango butter (my fav) mixed with essential fatty acids (my fav) or carol's daughter some of margurite;s magic mixed with essential fatty actids + the grease to trap it in.
then I spray some silicone spray on my comb and comb through.

Lately I've been putting WGO on my ends...I know, I know the smell. It actually doesn't bother me anymore, and no one ever comments that my hair smells awful.

Woogee cream sounds good though...I'll have to check it out...I hope it doesn't have mineral oil in it though:perplexed

Every 2-3 days I use a mixture of shea butter, olive oil and jojoba oil and lightly coat the last inch or so of my hair. my hair loves it and it doesn't feel oily, coated or weighed down.

Back