How do I maintain these curls (pic)

moneychaser

I decided to try something new, opposed to my regular straight look. Man, I am so mad I waited this long. I love these curls, BUT I don't know how to make them last longer than a day /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I accidently found some large satin rollers, so I am guessin I could use these to maintain the look. /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif
[image]http://public.fotki.com/Denali03/coloring/july_2004_color/curls.html[/image]

for me, the only way i can make my hair curly like that and last more then a day is by roller setting my hair. The curls usually last for a week ( unless its humid during the week then all hell breaks loose)

[ QUOTE ]
for me, the only way i can make my hair curly like that and last more then a day is by roller setting my hair. The curls usually last for a week ( unless its humid during the week then all hell breaks loose)

[/ QUOTE ]

do u rollerset more than once a week???

Denali, that looks very pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I usually get curls, also, and I just pin them with bobby pins and put my bonnet on at night. HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I think another way that works well is pincurl your hair at night. It is more comfortable then sleeping in rollers and the curls look just as good. Someone has a photo album on pincurling too. Can't remember who though.

damn D... ur hair is beautiful (as is the color). now, in order to keep them, do pin curls (or invisible roller curls) nightly. Spray with sheen and put on a satin bonnet and sleep /images/graemlins/smile.gif

poohbear:

i try not to rollerset my hair more then once a week because it takes too long!!! it takes my hair an hour and a half under my dryer to get dry. I get so impatient. but i noticed the longer i sit under the dryer, the longer the curls last.

Ooooo, Denali, your hair's so purttty! haha

Yeah, with curls that loose, I would pin-curl them. When I use to wear my hair like this--I would wind the curl around my finger then pin to my scalp with a bobbypin....

Thanks for the compliments LADIES
4_6_5.gif

Pin curls it is!!!

Denali the curls look hot. Pin curls are great! I do pin curls for the occasional bang that I wear in the front of my hair. I love the look.

Also, you can also dry-set (rollerset) your hair but the rollers would probably get uncomfy if you're not using satin rollers.

Beautiful!!! It looks so lucious and soft. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I would just pin curl them at night to maintain the style. I want to try this style too, but I'll have to wait until these hurricanes go away.

Back