How do/did you deal withthe in-between stage

PassionFruit

When your hair is too long to be considered a TWA but not long enough to do much else with... My hair isnt quite long enough that Id call it a pony tail and with shrinkage it looks more like a PIGtail...

Im so close to cutting it into a TWA out of frustration....

How do/did you deal with it?? Im so sick of twist outs... I dont want a weave/wig or hair added to my braids... I wish I could find someone to braid my own hair in mini-individuals on a weekly basis

I'm having the same problem, my hair when straight is between Sl and Apl, but when its in its natural state I have so much shrinkage and since I've been wearing wash n gos, I feel it doesn't look long enough. I'd like to go back to the single strand twists but they even look funny now.

I'm in this stage now and it's driving me crazy. I have a weave now but I've been alternating between wigs and buns/phonyponys. Since you said you don't want to do weave or braids Have you tried to do a puff? Not a ponytail puff but a puff like with an ouchless headband or a scarf? What about bunning? You can add a little piece of hair to make a bun. What about a twist out or braid out?

I hated when my hair was in the in between stage, this was when I was going from chin length to shoulder length. It no longer looked cute in the short styles and wasn't quite long enough for the shoulder length styles :ohwell:. I just kept my hair wrapped and pulled behind my ears all time.

Back